Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

E30 FL Ellipsoids

I need to get a new set (by new I mean ones that work properly) of ellipsoid headlights for my E30 as my head lights are massivly dull on the drivers side so thought if anyone knew of anywhere or have a set of FL headlights and preferbly the 'smiley' type ones would be awsome. As the ones I have now are pretty useless and have a stupid reflector thing built into the drivers side.

Anyone who can help out give me a yell. cheers

The reflector is typical on the SA cars in my expeience. Alot of e30 lights are dull - cleaning them on the inside (esp the sliver bit) helps.

Hmm yeah that could be a job for me to do tommorow, Yeah I've heard most e30 headlights are genrally all quite dull but mine are almost unnessersarily dull

lol i can second that ur lights are very dull ...

swap u mine for ur leather seats ;)

edit: typo

Edited by QuickSilver

your seats are in very good nick i must admit

Some how I dont think your headlights for my leather is a fair trade, just quietly, Sorry alex hah..

Im going to give the lights a clean inside and out in a sec.

Was just wondering what some opinons are.. I had to buy a new parklight bulb today as one blew and was looking at the other H1 bulbs for my headlights and I have come across some 12v100w 7500k bulbs, which in theory is twice as powerful as what I have now.

So what Im asking is would these be something I should buy and try out or go all out and get a HID upgrades. Obvuiously I do want to do a HID upgrade, yet it perfer to find a cheaper alternative for now.

Let me know what you reckon

Cheers.