Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

M323i E6

This 1999 e36 M323i has been the most fabulous car I have ever had but the need for station wagon leads me to selling it. This car truly has been its owners baby its entire life.

This BMW will come to you in immaculate condition as it is washed and polished every Saturday.

Dressed in its M3 body kit with Motorsport 17 inch wheels this BMW provides endless grip and style.

With a 2.5L straight 6 and 5 speed manual transmission, open road motoring is a pleasure and on a sunny day you can open the sun roof and let the sun and sound stream in. Digital climate control and air conditioning will keep your senses in check on hot days.

As you would expect your BMW is up to date with safety features - ABS braking, Airbag, side intrusion bars, crumple zones and ASC (Automatic Stability Control). Also has an alarm with immobiliser and remote locking.

This BMW has had every cent spent on it as you will see in its comprehensive service history from Team McMillan BMW, Jerry Clayton BMW and the UK dealership from which it was imported in 2002. It has travelled about 93000miles or about 140km. It has recently finished a full inspection and service from Team McMillan.

Stunning in anthricite, your BMW will come to you beautifully presented, pleasant smelling and will provide you with years of reliable, safe, powerful and stylish motoring.

As much as I love this car, it is time for someone else to enjoy the opportunity to own it.

Inspections welcome - please call Dylan 021 924 942

$10,750 neg

Edited by dylanhj@gmail.com

The big question...

How much?

Also would be good to know kms....

Sorry guys - how could I forget the price and kms. Please refer updated ad. $10750neg. Dont hesitate to call.

Edited by dylanhj@gmail.com

Mint car! Nice colour. Does the car have dual airbags?

Hey guys. Thanks for letting your "home boy" know about the car, It's a pretty "phat" ride. Anyway, as I said, this car is date stamped as German made, Jan 99. Being purchased in England, buyers are more able to specify their options unlike in NZ, 'you will have what there is, thank you very much'. Whilst this car was ordered with only a driver's airbag, it has other trimmings such as glass casings on the headlights, not plastic, protective sprayed underbody for winter driving and of course the manual transmission. You can just feel the build quality is better than the SA built bmers. It really has had it's life predominately in NZ though. You wont be disappointed.