Sign in to follow this  
bmw.maniac

E30 - Manual

Have been looking for months - I know, I may be a bit picky, but it seems like good quality e30s are becoming a bit of a rarity!

Basically what I'm after:

*e30 - Manual, but may consider Auto in very good condition.

*Coupe or 4 door

*Pref. NZ New - but I will consider all cars.

*Pre Fl or FL

*Good Condition

*Service History

Cash waiting, top dollar will be paid for the right example.

Come on guys, show us what you've got!

PM Me, or post on here.

Cheers

Edited by bmw.maniac

Sorry Em, bit too overpowered for a youngish kid :)

Must admit, lovely car though; but you shouldn't be selling it!

Comon' guys! I'm getting rather desperate after 3 potential great cars falling through.

Will consider anything now, but must be NZ New.

Edited by bmw.maniac

but must be NZ New.

Why? There's nothing wrong with the imports - all my e30's have been. If you do your homework on the vehicle properly it will be fine import or nz new. If you don't nz new won't protect you from a lemon.

They're so old and done so many kms now, you shouldn't be using that as a reference point. I've seen some crappy low kms e30's and some mint 250km+ examples. Bas your decision on an inspection, not on where it came from or how many miles its done.

Edited by bravo

Check the "For Sale" section of the forum

Here is one here:

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....c=12275&hl=

As for the NZ new comments, I agree wholeheartedly with you. I would pay extra for a NZ New car with full service history. I've seen some shocking imports in my time and have heard the horror stories... But anyway, its personal preference.

I'm with Bravo on this one, Nz new is no guarantee with an E30 at their age. Base your decision on a thorough inspection, I've also seen some good imports and some bad NZ cars.

My extended family has had a stroke of unluck when it comes to imported cars.

Because of this, and because of the fact I want to bring a 20 year old European car home, they have decided to restict me to NZ New e30s only. It's either that or a mediocre Corolla.

1990 325i SE ? Wanting under 4k. NZ new, new warrant. Not immac, been a restoration project havn't had time to finish. Sport seats, sport steering wheel, Mtech2 spoiler,OBC + usual extras SE's come with.

1990 325i SE ? Wanting under 4k. NZ new, new warrant. Not immac, been a restoration project havn't had time to finish. Sport seats, sport steering wheel, Mtech2 spoiler,OBC + usual extras SE's come with.

Pm'd