Sign in to follow this  
crshbndct

dudes baggin on my car.

so i am round at a mates place doing the manual conversion, and every dude there bar none was going on and on and on about how shitty my car is. criticisisng every part of it, every little thing that wasnt the same as there cars was criticised.

and to make matters worse, the stupid gearbox bolts are some gay design which strips mega easy. so the job isnt done and we spent the day hacking up the car tryig tp get the bolts off.

tell me why my car is better than a subaru legacy 1989 model please, i need a morale boost :(

i am starting to believe them about hwo crap the car is put together and stuff.

It's their mouth, they can say whatever they like.

But it's your car, be proud of it.

(1) Stop hangin with boy racer types who think an 89 Subaru is the sh*t.

(2) The only way they can feel good about their POS is to bag someone elses car.

(3) Owning an 89 legacy (if turbo'ed) is a sign they have a very small dick and need to compensate.

(4) Owning an 89 legacy (non turbo) is a sign they have no dick!

BTW I had a 1991 Subaru legacy Turbo, it was a great car, went like a rocket, handled like it was stuck to the road, and cost a fortune in maintence and repairs (which is why i sold it).

Edited by jimbo

(1) Stop hangin with boy racer types who think an 89 Subaru is the sh*t.

(2) The only way they can feel good about their POS is to bag someone elses car.

(3) Owning an 89 legacy (if turbo'ed) is a sign they have a very small dick and need to compensate.

(4) Owning an 89 legacy (non turbo) is a sign they have no dick!

BTW I had a 1991 Subaru legacy Turbo, it was a great car, went like a rocket, handled like it was stuck to the road, and cost a fortune in maintence and repairs (which is why i sold it).

Hahaaa

you probably werent using the right tool for the gearbox bolts, which is why they stripped. your bad, learn from it.

1.8L auto? and you have a 325i? tell him if he can take you round the track you will run naked down queen st (and if you dont take him, you deserve to run down queen st naked with a firecracker up your ass)

Dude, the torx head bolts on the gearbox are near impossible to strip if you use a torx socket.

BTW that's what happens when you hang around Nissan boys. They're all wankers lol.

Just put a rebuilt engine back in a 1990 turbo Legacy and what a pain in the ass to work on.

for anything to be done the engine has to come out, you can't change spark plugs without about 10 bends in your arm,the gearbox's are fairly weak and if you are too hard launching the car you strip teeth on first gear. and most of the water cooled intercoolers don't work properly because of the pump design. and because of where the turbo/exhaust is piston no 3 has a habbit of becoming toast.

So who owns the car with a stupid design ? I think that explains it all really.

Bmw may have used torx bolts but that hardly makes the car a pos !

not when its a balaced good handling good looking RWD

its a 1.8l sohc with 4speed fwd legacy wagon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He drives this and he's giving YOU grief !

The bloke obviously has a two inch penis.

subarus are the POS i blew the engine in my old wrx twice in two years and i killed the box once also.

sure it was fast, but reliable hell no! whats the point of fast if you dont even get to where you are tryin to go.

Also its not even a real suby he may as well be driving a hyundai

Edited by btccm3

yep its final killing them is the only way :ph34r:

I used to get the same from some of my mates, one of them now owns 2 e30's and an e36 m3.

Eventually they realise how stupid they sound and give up

I had a little fun in the e30 before I took it off the road. Having fun out dragging a latest model gt4 turbo celica classic.. realising that the m20 engine is at 360,000 ... priceless. nuff sed.

its a 1.8l sohc with 4speed fwd legacy wagon.

Hahaha i learnt to drive in 1 of those when i was 15!! there sh*t. Super slow too (for a 15 year old learner driver to think that its saying alot!)

your wanky m8s can dream on

sh*t mate make sure you use torx sockets, pretty impossible to strip i would have thought. You should need E10 E12 and E14 sizes. And hell no is an 89 subaru better

If you like your car then thats all that matters. I personally would'nt worry about other peoples opinions. Everyone has a different taste.

watched two homies spend 1000's on their legacies... for constant repairs

two other homies were luckier, both of their legacies were stolen in a few weeks after getting them.....

iv got the same sorta problem

i keep gettin told get a mitsi get a turbo if you aint got a turbo or a car wit a wastegate you must be gay

i say f**k h8ers cuz i cudnt give a sh*t stand up to them tell them to go f**k them selves

btw the guy who told me that is an i sh*t you not is a 19yr old virgin

whos gay now boy!

you homo, you took grief and loved it,

they practically verbally raped you anal to mouth..

just get up and spanner the f**ker in the eye.

then race in the streets to prove you are better then him.

if he has a misses, make sure you impregnate her.

He still hasn't been given back his stick.

For better or for worse. You decide.

Oh and PBOY - calm down brother. no need to pop a vein. The dude's baitn' you - you don't have to bite.

Edited by bravo

Hahaaa

Well spotted; Ironic isn't it! My excuse is I'm a skiier - you are obligated as a skiier to own at least 1 Subaru turbo. After a while you get sick of looking like;

(1) an a**hole with no respect for other motorists (you turn into one driving a Subaru turbo)

(2) you need to compensate for something

(3) a target to the police (with good reason)

(4) your repairs shops most frequent customer