Sign in to follow this  
crshbndct

dudes baggin on my car.

Does it really matter? You have a 5.0 litre commy!!!

ummm 6.3 litre... the 5.0 badges are just for show. although it is for sale, it nice to drive, but a waste of gas, and not really much in the way of looks or handling

ummm 6.3 litre... the 5.0 badges are just for show. although it is for sale, it nice to drive, but a waste of gas, and not really much in the way of looks or handling

Sh*t! what engine are you running?!

He still hasn't been given back his stick.

For better or for worse. You decide.

Oh and PBOY - calm down brother. no need to pop a vein. The dude's baitn' you - you don't have to bite.

dont worry i have a big stick.

i love this game. gonna hit someone out the park soon.

Haha FWD ultragay model Legacy. Hahaha. I would rather drive a 1.3 SOCH auto Honda Civic, at least you would still get the ugly chicks. In the Legacy you would have to start tyring to lure kids into your car to get laid.

In the Legacy you would have to start tyring to lure kids into your car to get laid.

You sound experienced? :mellow:

BMW's are so ahead of their time, comfortable, powerful, economical, great handling, spiffy interiors. You cant compare jap crap to beamers. Germans engineer, japs copy. Its as simple as that. Dont get me wrong, there are some great japanese cars but nothing about them is an original idea. You look into any japanese automotive technological 'breakthrough' and the europeans came up with it first

Hey shhhh. You will give me away. lol. Hell no.

You could be David Hasslehoff driving a Legacy in Germany and still not pull any chicks.

f**k the haters I say.

Whole lot of others will agree.

Wouldn't spend money on a car you didn't like,who cares what they think anyways.so tell them to go home and rub peanut butter on themselves and call their dog in.

Hey shhhh. You will give me away. lol. Hell no.

You could be David Hasslehoff driving a Legacy in Germany and still not pull any chicks.

hey man common DONT HASSEL THE HOFF .....................em cough cough, id say hes had more chicks then iv slept nights .................or not

haha its over for legacys but i do like the brand new ones

You look into any japanese automotive technological 'breakthrough' and the europeans came up with it first

Variable Valve Timing and Electronic lift Control. Honda came up with it first for their motorbikes and were the first to transfer it to cars, the first production model produced in 1989. :) (as far as I know they are the first! Correct me if anyone beat them to it)

Variable Valve Timing and Electronic lift Control. Honda came up with it first for their motorbikes and were the first to transfer it to cars, the first production model produced in 1989. :) (as far as I know they are the first! Correct me if anyone beat them to it)

Honda originally called it REVS and it was originally launched in the CBR400 - I even had a plastic model of one. Honda are to my mind a fairly innovative company - while Honda was still alive anyway. The bean counters seem to have taken over. It was led by a guy with a passion for negineering and racing - they built Suzaka, and Twin Ring Motegi race tracks - thats some committment to racing.

The new Honda Legend is a fantasitic car - and one that i would spend $80,000 on if I was in the market for a new car. The SHAWD really works. It has a BMW level feel of quality, it goes, and it handled like a sports car. It could do with a V8 though.

I had a Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird - 121Kw of super smooth motorcycle. They are $17995 new. BMW's take on it; the K1200S is a damn fine bike - but the Honda engine is still way better despite being 8 years older. I was actually gobsmacked at just how rough the BMW was - it's a case of wait for the 2nd generation I guess. By the way BMW used the CBR1100 as their benchmark, and their bike is better in brakes, in nice things like heated grips, innovative suspension, a shaft drive - BUT the Honda wins on finish, and engine smoothness.

Edited by jimbo

Sh*t! what engine are you running?!

350 chev, 400 crank, a few other bits and pieces. makes far too much power, but the mrs likes it

it was alfa that came up with it first a good 18 years before the japs.

but there vvt was mechanically actuated buy the throttle not by oil pressure like hondas early bike engines.

ill find the article i was reading and ill put a link up tomorrow.

And I think this was the CBR400F back in 1983 which featured REVS, also known as VTEC later.

post-1569-1188728150_thumb.jpg