Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

Guess waht was in my street today?

BRAND NEW M3 with 17k's on the clock. :D It's supposed to be kept quiet but apparently there are already 2 in the country! The Driver (who shall remain nameless) says he has to 'tootle' around on the quiet for at least 600kms, running the car in.

Wow, no redlining or valve boucing till aft of 600kms :o

Badass.Whats his address :D

My dad once got a brand new Hyundai van with only delivery k's (something like 30ish) and all he did up until 3000k's when his warranty finished was thrash the crap out of it.Wise man my dad HA!

Are you serious? are they pre-release models? like not entirely the real thing? surely they cant be here this early?

I would think that they would need a couple of fully run in ones at the launch.

Are you serious? are they pre-release models? like not entirely the real thing? surely they cant be here this early?

Last year the e92 335i promo footage was shot in New Zealand. They pick a different country every year however they seem to be steering away from the US as this is one of their major markets and they are sick of the pre-releases being photo'ed off the air frieght. Happened to the e92 335.

Might hit jerry's up for an invite, and ill do some nice poster style photos :)

Most definitely the real thing, just a shame I didn't have my camera with me. Trying to run it in for the dealer release I presume

From what I am told (and my wife works at Team Mcmillan) ... they are doing a special launch thing for a few special clients at Pukekohe for the new M3 (I presume those would be the launch cars) ... haven't got my invite yet :rolleyes::rolleyes: But they probably won't seeing I've been emailing them scans of magazine reviews that bag the new M3 ... hehe

Edited by M3_Power

theres also a new m3 sitting in the garage at BMW in mt wellington...nice looking car ^_^

Might have to update then. in 20 years haha.

Most definitely the real thing, just a shame I didn't have my camera with me. Trying to run it in for the dealer release I presume

Dude, this day and aage, that is never an excuse. I regulary have two cameras. One on the phone and the digi in the car. :unsure: