Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

M20/B25 Full Engine Swap Kit - FOR SALE

You can swap fronts of each engine (cam gear, motronic set-up, water pump & dissy (if fitted) with blanking plug/ oil pump drive & manifolds. Use existing (in car) manifolds/ engine wiring.

Basicly using bare doner engine & swapping all later perrifials to it. - I have done this conversion before

Cool! Did you just do it, or is there some information? I've NEVER done any major motor work, but have some good mechanic mates, so they came help, but I would really like to do alot of it myself.

Cool! Did you just do it, or is there some information? I've NEVER done any major motor work, but have some good mechanic mates, so they came help, but I would really like to do alot of it myself.

how hard would this be to stick in a FL 318?

the engine comes with the wiring loom, ecu, fusebox etc to run a complete motronic 1.1 setup. It is easy to swap into ANY E30 provided you have or can get the following things.

a getrag 260 gearbox or an autobox with the motronic 1.1 sensors in it.

some hoses to reconnect the oil cooler

some tools

an engine hoist

a bentleys manual

a friend to pass you the tools

alternatively you can use the parts from the engine that are compatible with the later motronic 325 to do whatever you like but thats not really the point of selling it all as an easy plug and play kit.

those more clued up than I am feel free to add your comments please

the engine comes with the wiring loom, ecu, fusebox etc to run a complete motronic 1.1 setup. It is easy to swap into ANY E30 provided you have or can get the following things.

a getrag 260 gearbox or an autobox with the motronic 1.1 sensors in it.

some hoses to reconnect the oil cooler

some tools

an engine hoist

a bentleys manual

a friend to pass you the tools

alternatively you can use the parts from the engine that are compatible with the later motronic 325 to do whatever you like but thats not really the point of selling it all as an easy plug and play kit.

those more clued up than I am feel free to add your comments please

I'm in auckland I i would be happy to help with conversion in exchange for pizza/woodstok bourbon&cola's, and skids afterwards :)

I got a getrag 260 (or 265 i think ?) with sensors in the bellhousing (siutable for motronic 1.1 conversion), BUT I would only swap it for another suitable another getrag manual tranny (like one without sensors in the bellhousing - i dont use these as i run aftermarket ecu, but i do need manual tranny.)

I'm in auckland I i would be happy to help with conversion in exchange for pizza/woodstok bourbon&cola's, and skids afterwards :)

must be south auckland :P

I got a getrag 260 (or 265 i think ?) with sensors in the bellhousing (siutable for motronic 1.1 conversion), BUT I would only swap it for another suitable another getrag manual tranny (like one without sensors in the bellhousing - i dont use these as i run aftermarket ecu, but i do need manual tranny.)

mate would ya sell the box?