Sign in to follow this  
bimmerspud

328i manual for sale

NZ new, full leather, motorsport kit, 156k. Updating so would rather sell to an appreciater than trade! Has a minor scrape on rear drivers side guard, and some on the front skirt (don't they all).

NZ new, full leather, motorsport kit, 156k. Updating so would rather sell to an appreciater than trade! Has a minor scrape on rear drivers side guard, and some on the front skirt (don't they all).

$$$$ (indication even)

Colour

Any other redeeming features?

Tidy, ratty??

auto/5 speed??

2/4 door??

some pictures would be nice

Will get photos up soon. I am i think 4th owner, gunmetal grey with grey 2 tone leather upholstery. I had the water pump done 6 months ago, otherwise just drive and service it every 6 months. It is 4 door sedan 5 speed manual, I am in Auckland. Want 8k+.

Here it is, a bit dark, thereis a small scrape on the rear drivers guard, on a few on the front skirt

How much are you looking at?

Mine was recently valued at $15,000 by a BMW dealer why is yours so cheap??

Well, good point, I certainly didn't pay 15k for mine when I bought it! I figure that when I change cars it is always better to have cash instead of trading in. Better for me, better for the person who buys mine. And it has a minor scrape on the rear mudguard (from carpark). The 328 has been my company car, so serviced every 6 months. Otherwise, I need a wagon, so selling the sedan. Cheers.

Mine was recently valued at $15,000 by a BMW dealer why is yours so cheap??

Because yours was valued by a BMW dealer who has no concept of what the car is worth on the private market. Having bought a 1998 e39 540 for $16k (107kms NZnewfsh) and a 1998 e46 318 for $8600 (123kms NZnew fsh) in the last 3 weeks, an e36 Msport 328 ain't worth $15k, but you should be able to get $9 to $11 for it

Because yours was valued by a BMW dealer who has no concept of what the car is worth on the private market. Having bought a 1998 e39 540 for $16k (107kms NZnewfsh) and a 1998 e46 318 for $8600 (123kms NZnew fsh) in the last 3 weeks, an e36 Msport 328 ain't worth $15k, but you should be able to get $9 to $11 for it

Where do you buy your cars from? Are they trade-in's somewhere?