Sign in to follow this  
MattA

BMW service in Wellington

Hi All,

Can any of the Wellington crew recommend a good place for servicing our BMW 540?

Have re-located to Wellington, so far been a good move weather's been great (compared to Hamilton) when settled in a bit would be keen to meet up.

cheers matt

Hi All,

Can any of the Wellington crew recommend a good place for servicing our BMW 540?

Have re-located to Wellington, so far been a good move weather's been great (compared to Hamilton) when settled in a bit would be keen to meet up.

cheers matt

Page european.

I got a full service from them about a month ago, very friendly not too pricey and happy to help.

04 3848218

25 home st mt vic.

Hope this helps.

Why not try Jeff Gray out? I've only heard good things about the new ownership so far.

BTW, welcome to Wellington, you supporting Pheonix?

I decided to try Jeff Gray out in Wellington a few weeks back. Excellent fast friendly service... not to pricey either.

i use page too,they are good,have let me use my own parts too.If you use jeff gray they have a specific pricing regime called six plus......well they used too.I think it is a system whereby the prices are more "market driven"Be very specific about what you want them to do.

Its time we had a meet up fellas.......

Why not try Jeff Gray out? I've only heard good things about the new ownership so far.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have got to be joking right. I was in there a few weeks ago and saw the bird on the front desk giving a cusomer a right mouthful because the customer was back 30 mins after dropping her car off expecting it to be ready.

The fact that the woman had been told that it would only take 15 mins and her car was still where she left it (meaning they hadnt even looked at it) didnt seem to worry the receptionist one little bit !

I have more recent (and personal) experiences but I just cant be bothered. The name may have changed but the ar$eholes they have working there are still the same.

Go to Page and enjoy customer service as it should be....going there tomorrow as it happens !

BTW, welcome to Wellington, you supporting Pheonix?

Hmmmm - they did recommend a cost effective panel shop - they were helpful - coldly efficient would be my description. Perhaps it's the souless showroom out in no mans land. My expereince at Wellington Star has been good - we may try them for general servicing and just take the BMW to Jeff's is it has a specific problem.

Thanks guy's Page will be the first call - then should sort a meet and drink some time.

Carl are they the local football club? have heard mention of them.

cheers matt