Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Anyone got some spare pocket change?

Would love one so much. This is probably the only one in NZ - Sir Roger Bhatnagar's one was sold overseas from memory.

They are having a laugh with the list price on trademe - best estimate from this Pistonheads thread was for a price of about 800-900 thousand pound sterling - i.e. about 2.5 million NZ$.

Yeah the Sultan of Brunei purchased Sir Bhatnagars' one quite a few years ago. Mr Whitaker who owns the chocolate factory also owns one down Wellington ways.

I remember back in the days of the original Need For Speed 2, this car was the most badass one you could get in the game! Even though they were sh*t grapics and the game is sh*t by todays standards, it started me loving them! I mean steering wheel in the middle! Thats so go-kart material!

just sent him an email:

does it have a warrant an rego?

its quite old, are the tyres still in good condition. what kind of fuel economy do you get? would it be better or worse than a bmw 325i? does it have resonable luggage space? would you consider a swap for a 1992 mitsi ute + cash?

just sent him an email:

Hilarious... :wacko:

I wonder how many other people with little else to do have annoyed the seller like this.

just sent him an email:

Haha, good man.

Keep us posted.

My mate just emailed him requesting a drag competition before he decides if he wants to purchase it or not...I bet this guys just got spammed the sh*t out of him...

One of the photo did show JC BMW...maybe Ryan can give us some inside story as to where this piece of motoring history came from...it was a Import...I suspect from SG or JP~

It must be the fastest and most expensive car on sale through TradeMe ever.

Bimmersport should do a huge group buy!

$3800000 split 2000 ways=$1900 for every BS member to have a quick drive of a McLaren F1

Guest Rick James

I see its in a show room with a CLK GTR.

Loving the GTR body addenda its been fitted with.

Bimmersport should do a huge group buy!

$3800000 split 2000 ways=$1900 for every BS member to have a quick drive of a McLaren F1

We might also need to buy a few rockets so we can blow up other Mclaren F1s so the value of our one will rise, which recreates even more demand so when we sell it, we all make a profit out of it...

Edited by international

Popped in to Clayton's on Cherry Lane to "see" it today. Baaaaarrrrr. Car is in Singapore!! :(

Popped in to Clayton's on Cherry Lane to "see" it today. Baaaaarrrrr. Car is in Singapore!! :(

That doesn't surprise me - surely they'd be advertising all round the planet, only ship it once someone ponies up. Probably fly you to Singapore for a viewing if you were the right person