Sign in to follow this  
international

Saw my first other BS member car...

Who drives a dark blue/black E30 with www.BimmerSport.co.nz sticker stuck at the top of the back windscreen? What was distictive with this car was the fact that the indicators were red instead of yellow...Looked in pretty good condition...Looked like a blonde female drive inside heading from North Shore to Auckland City...on Sunday morning?

i saw your car in the kristin carpark when i was there a couple of weeks ago.

Spotted white e30 with plate CG something on symonds st yesterday - looked good. BS stickers on rear quarter windows

Red e36 318is coupe with black dished 17s, stickered up- nearly ran me over in the Taka foodtown car park the other day? Haha

Blue e30 spotted down motorway BS stickers ... and roared past a e36 down south the other week too.

Red e36 318is coupe with black dished 17s, stickered up- nearly ran me over in the Taka foodtown car park the other day? Haha

hahahahhahahha yeh i seen that car around

spotted a silver e30 and a black coupe (Hi tower)also a particular e36 m3 4door on 19s sorry mate forgot your name :mellow:

Edited by PBOY

hahahahhahahha yeh i seen that car around

spotted a silver e30 an a particular m3 4door on 19s

That blue E30 didn't happen to be a race car did it? like a bright blue?

Red E30 in a garage the other day with a 7mGTE from an MA70 sticking out the bonnet! looking forward to seeing that on the road!

Spotted white e30 with plate CG something on symonds st yesterday - looked good. BS stickers on rear quarter windows

Saw that car by uni Monday too.

I'm always trying to run over Takapuna Housewives in the Takapuna Foodtown in the Territory. :P Are you local?

I'm always trying to run over Takapuna Housewives in the Takapuna Foodtown in the Territory. :P Are you local?

Have been for a few months now :)

Takapuna stz

I see a white e30 with mtech kit and nice mags parked outside my work on mt eden rd everyday. Very nice looking car, had a peek inside 1 day, shame its an auto...

Has a bimmersport sticker

that white E30 with reg CG and bs stickers in the quarters is Tomo's car. check out 'BMW E30 318i update' topic.

I see a white e30 with mtech kit and nice mags parked outside my work on mt eden rd everyday. Very nice looking car, had a peek inside 1 day, shame its an auto...

Has a bimmersport sticker

That's up for sale too.

Guest Rick James

Silver one, bimmersport stickers on the windows, m-tec II kit, was about 6ft up in the air on a lift.

I've seen f**k all BSers and I also do a whole lotta driving for work etc.

Im stickered up now so watch out for me bishes

Just ordered 3 BS stickers for the Territory so I don't feel out of place in the Takapuna Foodtown Carpark!

Just ordered 3 BS stickers for the Territory so I don't feel out of place in the Takapuna Foodtown Carpark!

I was boosting down there just on Sunday...at around 11~

Haha keep an eye out for me if your round these ways, I drive the compacto most of the time. It's blue with initials on a euro plate.

Haha keep an eye out for me if your round these ways, I drive the compacto most of the time. It's blue with initials on a euro plate.

Is it stickered?I'm always in the puna and think I see you all the time.Could be mistaken though...