Sign in to follow this  
jpp

$1 E36 manual, E30 coupe + PARTS!

$1 BMW 318i E30 1989 Coupe$1 E200 Merc Masterpiece 1995E36 MSport Alloys$1 E30 M3 Style Mirrors$1 E30 Sedan Black Leather Cards$1 E30 Digital ClockWaging interest on;

E36 316i White 4Dr MANUAL

E36 M3 Wing Mirrors

E30/E36/E46 Tinted Lenses

Edited by JP

$1 BMW 318i E30 1989 Coupe$1 E200 Merc Masterpiece 1995E36 MSport Alloys$1 E30 M3 Style Mirrors$1 E30 Sedan Black Leather Cards$1 E30 Digital ClockWaging interest on;

E36 316i White 4Dr MANUAL

E36 M3 Wing Mirrors

E30/E36/E46 Tinted Lenses

How come under one username you are selling the E200 $1 reserve, and the other asking for a Merc W124 engine in the "Wanted" category....

What are the details on the E36?

How come under one username you are selling the E200 $1 reserve, and the other asking for a Merc W124 engine in the "Wanted" category....

What are the details on the E36?

I have 3 TradeMe accounts.

Before I went up to see the car, I was told it had a blown head gasket. Thus, putting up the wanted advert, title engine. However, this was not the case. The merc only needs a hose replaced that runs from the radiator to transmission as it has a leak. This my friend, is a bargain, and the only thing stopping me using it. I have had 3 seperate, 2 independant mechanics look at it for their opinions, all have said it is not the head gasket. You are more than welcome to look, drive for abit etc.

E36 details are slim, I will take photos of it this coming weekend. Cheers.