Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

Have you seen this one eyed Cra* ??

i agree i just bought myself a 1990 E30 325 with motorsport options and its byfar the nicest car you can pick up for under 8 grand

I think some of the comments in that thread some up people attitudes toward vehicles in NZ full stop.

People think that cars will go for ever with no servicing or replacing of components. Then you have the people who buy the cheapest deal of the jap import range, feel they have got a deal (usually a badly repaired crash repair vehicle) then wonder why everything starts to go on it. So they blame the car brand. They are also usually the same people who dont understand cars at all and mouth off and whinge to everyone possible saying it the brands fault.

for the amount of joy / freedom a vehicle brings and for the amount of use our vehicles get I think its well worth the servicing fees we pay.

I think some of the comments in that thread some up people attitudes toward vehicles in NZ full stop.

People think that cars will go for ever with no servicing or replacing of components. Then you have the people who buy the cheapest deal of the jap import range, feel they have got a deal (usually a badly repaired crash repair vehicle) then wonder why everything starts to go on it. So they blame the car brand. They are also usually the same people who dont understand cars at all and mouth off and whinge to everyone possible saying it the brands fault.

for the amount of joy / freedom a vehicle brings and for the amount of use our vehicles get I think its well worth the servicing fees we pay.

My thoughts exactly. Posted that I assume? +1

people = stupid

only some - those that bag BMW's!

The Dak21 trademe member who is so unkind to BMW's has a profile that lists:

About Me: Part Time a**hole

His Profile photo is of Adolf Hiltler

Sort of says it all doesn't it.

this has been troubling me..topic title..what is cra*? crap? a bit of a pussy word to be starred C r a p

I thought it was going to be a one eyed crab and got excited for a second.

I agree wholeheartedly with what has been said, but we're a bunch of precious assholes aren' we?

I agree wholeheartedly with what has been said, but we're a bunch of precious assholes aren' we?

you know it.

assholes.