Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Income Protection Insurance

I can afford to pay for income protection insurance now, and can't afford to lose my income in case of illness etc. Also want to look at mortgage protection so my family are not stuck with the payments if I die. Anyone recommend a good company that I can get a quote and copy of the policy from?

My home, contents, and car are with FMG, I bank with ASB.

Chur

My income protection, and life insurance, public liability, and professional indemnity insurance were all organised though Aon.

I am pretty sure than the best deal that they got for me for Income Protection, and Life Insurance was from AMP (I will have a look at home tonight for you).

Since we are now parents, I am insured up the ass, in case something happens to me.

Cheers

Grant

Best to go see a broker who will look at your whole insurance portfolio. They cost nothing and can save you lots of time and money.

Best to go see a broker who will look at your whole insurance portfolio. They cost nothing and can save you lots of time and money.

Agreed - thats what I did, as I had substanital need.

Cheers

Grant

Agreed - thats what I did, as I had substanital need.

Cheers

Grant

They can save you alot, but be warned that they get paid commision from the insurance-finance companies, so if they get more commision from one company they are more likely to go with that one even if its not the best option for you!!!!

I know that industry very well.

Shop around>>>>>>>>>>

Bravo - my Income Protection is via AMP (I just checked).

The broker I used was Aon - let me know if you want the name and details of the guy I deal with, I'll PM them to you.

Cheers

Grant

I can afford to pay for income protection insurance now, and can't afford to lose my income in case of illness etc. Also want to look at mortgage protection so my family are not stuck with the payments if I die. Anyone recommend a good company that I can get a quote and copy of the policy from?

My home, contents, and car are with FMG, I bank with ASB.

Chur

Hey,

If you want to give me a PM with your contact details i'll get a mate of mine, who works in THL, to give you a call..

I might even be able to do something for you for House, Contents, Vehicle.

Laurence.

Thanks everyone. I'm going to give AON a call. Jock kindly PM'd me the name of a guy there that races a 2002 - sounds like my kind of man.

I'm pretty happy with my cover with FMG, they have great customer service, are always friendly and helpful, have always paid out promptly and in favourable circumstances, and are the cheapest I've found in a rural area.

Thanks again.

Edited by bravo

As Said above AON is absolutly Supurb, We use them through work for clients.

Edited by Braeden320