Sign in to follow this  

WTF Automatic bellhousing for M10

Hi I'm looking for a automatic bellhousing that will bolt up to a M10 engine. I'm planning a gearbox swap to a Sierra box for the rally car. The initial plan was to cut up a 242 gearbox, weld on a plate ,machine etc. I'm part way down that track but a couple of issues have come up that are making me reconsider the approach.

As this is all a bit experimental the price I was hoping to pay was "Free for removal" but if anyone has an automatic bell housing they what to get rid off I'm sure that we can strike a deal.

Cheers

Craig

Hi I'm looking for a automatic bellhousing that will bolt up to a M10 engine. I'm planning a gearbox swap to a Sierra box for the rally car. The initial plan was to cut up a 242 gearbox, weld on a plate ,machine etc. I'm part way down that track but a couple of issues have come up that are making me reconsider the approach.

As this is all a bit experimental the price I was hoping to pay was "Free for removal" but if anyone has an automatic bell housing they what to get rid off I'm sure that we can strike a deal.

Cheers

Craig

$50 in Akld if you remove. :D

I can't help with the autobox bit, but cool idea! Take pics! A 318 manual box fits (no speedo drive though).

If I ever had enough power to worry about damaging the box, I planned to go Toyota, but the price = ouch.

http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/

I can't help with the autobox bit, but cool idea! Take pics! A 318 manual box fits (no speedo drive though).

If I ever had enough power to worry about damaging the box, I planned to go Toyota, but the price = ouch.

http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/

I've also considered a toyota box, the nice thing about the sierra box is the quaffe kits are much cheaper than for other boxes. (Just one arm, rather than both plus a leg)

$50 in Akld if you remove. :D

How about $25?