Sign in to follow this  
StylesM5

Ferrari to supply engines to A1GP

Linkage

Worth going just to see the 599 GTB pace car going hard out.

Calling for interest on a repeat of this years trip. I have approx 10 places in a very nice house for the weekend of Taupo. Three nights, cost is $150/head for the entire weekend. Not cheap, but very comfortable, unless you're John Hudson and spend all your time walking home from town!

Those that joined me at this year's event have first dibs. Any who don't come from earlier this year will make space for others interested. PM me if keen, references may be required. Post count will be an advantage. :D

Cheers, Jocko

love your work jocko...would love to come !! but am going to reserve my place for next year (unless its gonna have to be the year after!)

Linkage

Calling for interest on a repeat of this years trip. I have approx 10 places in a very nice house for the weekend of Taupo. Three nights, cost is $150/head for the entire weekend. Not cheap, but very comfortable, unless you're John Hudson and spend all your time walking home from town!

The girl and I and brendon are keen jock!

I'm in Jocko

I'll put you in Ollie. Your postage is definitely on your side!