Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Hybrid: 330i, New wheels / coilovers

Was gonna wait for a proper photo session .. but took some dirty pics outside and couldnt wait :)

Wheels: Work Wheels 3 piece forged Rezax II 19x8.5 front on 235/35 fk452 and 19 x 9.5 rear on 265/30 fk452@ 39 offset.

Shocks: KW variant 2 'coil overs'

AC Schnitzer / Eibach uprated sway bars.

I have lowered downt he front a little and slightly raised the back as to kill some of the tuck

The camera lens kinds makes the photos look a bit wierd but will get some better shots tonight maybe.

It now drives like the e30 :D

Big thanks to Yoesoef @ performalink for looking after me truely awesome service :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats very sweet mate, really set the car off

yeah, wide angle lens kinda screws up the perspective of the wheels as they stick out or pump quite a bit ... and this isnt really shown in the photo ...

Ill do some quick sexy 50mm lens shots tonight :D .. hopefully its not pissing down with rain again ...

even though I had a similar drop and wheels setup with the last lot .. this has really taken the 'look' to the next level. very happy boy :)

Now im just looking into the possiblities of modifying a e39 540i air intake to fit ;)

Crreaaaam.Perfection man.

As requested by Chris...please do a photoshoot with shocks wound all the way down *on hands and knees*

Better. And I didn't think that was possible!

Nice! Thats not a normal e46 bonnet?

hehe nah, about a year a go I had it done. Its a 330i (sedan) bonnet thats had the "power buldge" (yes its called that :P ) metal extruded. In other words ..no bog or welded on bits ... A very skilled panel beater did that for me. (as well as the flaring of the gaurds and welding and forming of the m3 front guards)

quite stoked as it came out looking like part of the car.

Looks good man, no doubt i'll be able to check them out proper next time i see you on lake road!

That 330i looks awesome mate.

Not being a valvetronic head, is there an evil plan behind the power bulge or simply a cosmetic upgrade? Looks great either way.

cheers for the comments.

Nah the buldge is purely cosmetic .. however, I'm looking at the possibilties of running one of these

Posted Image

9% more airflow with some Super Sprint headers and hi flow cat to complete my intake and exhaust conversion.