Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

F**ken Haters!

Went to the car today halfway through school to go to see a man about a dog and this is what I arrived to...

Posted Image

Posted Image

At first I thought it was a hit and run...but upon further examination I realised there were no paint scrapes/scuffs etc and some dick had just rammed their boot straight through each door.

Managed to pop most of the front door out but the back is forked.

Lame

F**k the haters!

Mate im bloody gutted for you! had the same thing happen to me a few years ago.not a good feeing. If i can help at all (parts or whatever) give me a pm

Wifi in car security camera's! god dam they would save us all. If you can catch the brain dean f**king oxygen waster.

Gutted for you dude.

Parts should be sweet, am on the hunt for a couple of hellrot doors pref...will keep hunting.

Manpower however would be appreciated if the offending f**ks are found...

Holy crap, haters alright. I feel for you man. Do you have insurance on the car? Probably won't be worth it but would be an option. If there's no damage try getting the paintless dent removal guys to have a look at it. I saw somewhere that they charge $99 a panel, so hopefully that's considered 2 panels.

^^ Cut and polish of whole car apparently works to match paint?

Anyone got the phone number for these fellows?

Dude, gutted.

Its worse than what I thought from when you explained it to me!

f**ken rude bro! Parked on school grounds? Whats the deal with their security?

I know with my old school, we weren't allowed in the carparks at all. But for a further security measure, I only parked outside classrooms and often in the staff parks if I could get away with it.

But seriously, that sucks.

Dents R Us

09-817 5606

38 Highland Ave Titirangi Auckland

Why go to a panelbeater? For those small dents fast and efficient mobile service paintless dent removal from $70 per panel

Dent Doctor Ltd

0-27-443 1774

71 Sunnybrae Rd Glenfield Auckland Cellular phone

Dent Magician Paintless Dent Removal

0800 663 368

Auckland Call Free

Car Dent Doctor

0-21-230 7324

51 Sunrise Ave Mairangi Bay Auckland Cellular phone

Dents R Us

0800 444 811

Auckland Wide Auckland Call Free

Lol at school parking and security.More like street and ghetto's in Northcote.

Was an awesome end to the day really. Keen for some knee bashing,but first gotta see to this dent.

Anyone know of any places that pull dents without pwning the paint?The paint hasn't been cracked or anything and like I said, the front door popped itself out from just opening and shutting the door so I'd imagine (and hope) that it can be popped out somehow.

Ahh Legend Jared beat me to it.

Will flunk a day off school and see what can be done.I tried the old lube the door and roll a mallet over etc and didn't budge so I'm thinking it could be bad.LAME!

an eye for an eye makes the world go blind

Kneecap the mother f**ker

I dont think the paint less dent man can remove dents that big. We use him at our yard and he said its more for smaller dents as if he poped out the biga dent it wouldnt be right.

an eye for an eye makes the world go blind

A door to the eye of offending dickhead makes me happy. <_<

Ahh Legend Jared beat me to it.

Will flunk a day off school and see what can be done.I tried the old lube the door and roll a mallet over etc and didn't budge so I'm thinking it could be bad.LAME!

You will be able to get that fixed .. dent wise .. but it will leave crinkles ...

Your probably looking at about $250 to get that prepped and painted ... I hate to say it tho .. reds a real bitch to match as your car would of had paint fade from the original colour. .. they will match it tho. Other option is second hand door / straight to paint shop ... maybe cheap as.

This is my worse fear ... coming back to some prick who thinks that your car is a "daddy's boy" car .. when infact you worked your ass off and spent obsurd amounts of $$$ on it getting it the way it is.

If I ever find someone doing this to someones car ... seriously .. bringing the darkness aye..

really feel for you dude ...

I know how it feels, had my E30 keyed when parked at school in about '99.

I paid for the car myself through having two jobs whilst studying. People see a BMW badge and think "poor little rich boy".

Tall poppy syndrome is one of the reasons motivating me to head overseas!

Right,after running around all day going to the best and the rangiest P&P places, I left the car with Dr. Dent who apparently are renound(sp) for being able to pop dents etc. Told him the story and he felt sorry for me so instead of doing both doors for $185 + GST he said he'd do it for $70 all up so was quite happy with that....still $70 that could have gone towards painting my Mtech bumper.

Have to say though Josh, that I do get that HEAPS being basicly the only done up car at school and although it gets a whole lot of looks theres just way to many wankers that just hate automaticly. And yes I have had no money put towards the car apart from the money I have made myself which makes it that much worse.

Still hunting....

You talked to your school about putting out a notice about it .. and that the police will be involved next time ?

Spose all thats going to do is make the problem worse .. I dont know ..

give us a yell when u find out who the jelous f**ks were

iv had that done M3 mirrors kicked off aswell couple of years back