Sign in to follow this  
Yuen

Want a $17k E46 M3?

omg i need to go a killing spree, free the world of stupid f**king idiots!

Just sent the seller an email saying I would like to purchase it. Would be interested to see the reply!

And an auto, the pic clearly shows a manual stick

Yea interested in viewing

This is what the seller replied to me...

The price for my car is $17.000. As you've probably already seen on my auction i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

Few words about the car: it is in perfect condition, there's not even a scratch no dents on it. Everything from the motor to the tiers and mirrors is shining and looking brand new. I have a clear title for it, no liens or loans.

I will only conclude the transaction through TradeMe for our own protection. They act as a neutral third party. If you are still interested please get back to me a.s.a.p and I shall explain to you the process, so that you know what you are getting into! Looking forward to hearing from you

I've sent another email saying I want to go forward with the purchase. This is when the interesting part comes through!

This is what the seller replied to me...

The price for my car is $17.000. As you've probably already seen on my auction i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

Few words about the car: it is in perfect condition, there's not even a scratch no dents on it. Everything from the motor to the tiers and mirrors is shining and looking brand new. I have a clear title for it, no liens or loans.

I will only conclude the transaction through TradeMe for our own protection. They act as a neutral third party. If you are still interested please get back to me a.s.a.p and I shall explain to you the process, so that you know what you are getting into! Looking forward to hearing from you

I've sent another email saying I want to go forward with the purchase. This is when the interesting part comes through!

Keep us posted bro!!!

That is so dodge. He wants to speed up the process of negging but wants to go through a third party for payment.

Second reply from the seller:

Ok, ,i will send it from here and the shipping is free

If we decide to proceed with this transaction, i will have to contact TradeMe and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will be needing your full name and address for that. You will receive a notification from TradeMe shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well.

Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to an TradeMe account. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition. That is how their buyer protection policy is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that TradeMe has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.

As soon as i will have the confirmation from TradeMe that the funds have been deposited to their account, i will immediately start the shipping process.

The car will be delivered to your address in no more than 10 working days. You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home. If you decide to hold the car, then you will have to authorize TradeMe to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the car, you will be able to send the car back through the same shipping company, and ask TradeMe to return the funds to you.

Though i am sure you will love the car and will not want to return it, it is good to know that you do have this second option available. If you wish to proceed with the purchase,please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through TradeMe right away. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards, P.S. Send me also your TradeMe ID.

I can see how this would fool some people. I bet he has just opened a foreign bank account called Trade Me. Also, ten days from the UK seems rather unbelieveable!

Shall I send a reply back? What should I hit him with?

This is bloody interesting! Just come in on it - is the car in the UK? -Send it out here then back again if you don't like it - YEA RIGHT!! :drugs:

To right to send a reply - will be interesting to see how you can string him along with it.

Would be good to be able to dupe him into depositing into your acc instead :confused:

Shall I send a reply back? What should I hit him with?

Say you are arriving in the UK (London Heathrow) on Wednesday morning at 11 am for business. Say you would rather pay in person and arrange own transport back. Give some long phone numbers (like +64 2 354 8594 etc) to make it look authentic.

The saga continues...

I WROTE

Thank you for your reply.

I was under the impression that the car was in Auckland. Where is it actually based?

Do you have the TradeMe account details or do I contact them directly?

My only concern is that this car is very cheap and sounds too good to be true. Is there a reason why you are selling it for such a low price?

Thanks

SELLER REPLIES

Hi, This was my brother car but he is not anymore. I don't want to get rich by its selling, just want to give it to someone who will take good care. Because of my job I am traveling a lot and I can not stay home and expect to meet potential client. The car is located in London i will handle the shipping taxes i need full name and full address , so i can contact TradeMe so we will be able to start the transaction.