Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

e39 touring or X5

Yeah the 95 is only the m60 and I have the m62 which is a 4.4 and much more bullet proof. His interior is nowhere as good as mine and it has the old 'dial' center dash rather than the digital one I have.

Ive made alot of cosmetic changes to mine, it has PDC and an intigrated BT phone kit. sports suspension, aftermarket sports cats, and Ive done all the work that I listed in Bravo's thread.

Its just a crap time to be selling a big car at the moment, but mine's been well looked after and Im sure its worth every penny. I just have to find someone that agrees.

I cant believe these cars are selling so cheaply now, mine was valued at 45k only three years ago !

Yes it is amazing what these cars are going for. Something else I could never work out is pricing, how can the equivalent 3 series be worth more than a 7?

98 328i E46 - $17 TM link

98 528i - $14 TM Link

98 735i - $13 TM Link

Big BMWs always have crap residuals. No one knows why! I guess because S class Mercs have the whole taxi/wedding car/limo thing going for them that the 7's just don't have.

Yes it is amazing what these cars are going for. Something else I could never work out is pricing, how can the equivalent 3 series be worth more than a 7?

98 328i E46 - $17 TM link

98 528i - $14 TM Link

98 735i - $13 TM Link

supply and demand.....and perceived value..I think a lot of people in the market for bigger cars dont even think BMW they think they are too expensive or too complex...Whereas the three series have a sporty image that is desireable to a large part of the car buying public.