Sign in to follow this  
entscheidend

WTB - E46 Touring

Hi all

The wife needs to update her car and she wishes for a E46 touring, does anyone have onw they need to get rid off or where i can buy one:

It needs to be full leather or alacantra inside

MF steering wheel with Cruise

Parking sensors (for her)

NZ new prefferably

Theres only 2 on Trademe at the moment, need more to choose from

Hi all

The wife needs to update her car and she wishes for a E46 touring, does anyone have onw they need to get rid off or where i can buy one:

It needs to be full leather or alacantra inside

MF steering wheel with Cruise

Parking sensors (for her)

NZ new prefferably

Theres only 2 on Trademe at the moment, need more to choose from

The dark blue 328i on TradeMe for $20.5 looks like a good bet. Ticks all the boxes. It's been listed for a while, so im sure you could do a bit of negotiating.

The dark blue 328i on TradeMe for $20.5 looks like a good bet. Ticks all the boxes. It's been listed for a while, so im sure you could do a bit of negotiating.

I like that blue one, but theres a gold one for $22.5 which has Satnav in it. If I take the blue one it wil cost $5000 inlcuding Trevors Labour at BM workshop to install it .. but the Gold one has Satnav but preferthe blue colour. Decisions ...

I like that blue one, but theres a gold one for $22.5 which has Satnav in it. If I take the blue one it wil cost $5000 inlcuding Trevors Labour at BM workshop to install it .. but the Gold one has Satnav but preferthe blue colour. Decisions ...

Interesting. For my $5k I would much rather have a top of the line Navman and some hot new wheels. I can see the attraction with OEM satnav, but is it worth another 25% of the purchase price?

The other one looks nice, but could you really see yourself in a beige car? I would go with NZ new, dark colour and 2.8l any day of the week.

Interesting. For my $5k I would much rather have a top of the line Navman and some hot new wheels. I can see the attraction with OEM satnav, but is it worth another 25% of the purchase price?

The other one looks nice, but could you really see yourself in a beige car? I would go with NZ new, dark colour and 2.8l any day of the week.

I would go with the blue one cuz its a 2.8, the gold one is 2.5.

But the wife likes the gold because it "looks rich" ... im still trying to work that one out.

Both cars need new wheels, although the blue one has nicer and larger than the gold...

You can retrofit the nav to your e46 (ebay the parts)... however only one more month and jochen has gone from the country.

You can retrofit the nav to your e46 (ebay the parts)... however only one more month and jochen has gone from the country.

Can Jochen retrofit the whole layout? This will need coding of course?