Sign in to follow this  
jjs

TradeMe - things that aggrivate me!

TradeMe Masters of understatement

Wheel is described as having some curbing

Posted Image

Looks farked to me

Ditto. Some people are on a different planet!

CAn't see any keywords there, but....

<QUOTE>

Comes with a set of compressed jamex superlows for the rear which just got done, havent even put them in yet. I can put them in if u need me to. Will sit same height as it is now.

</QUOTE>

I am so tempted to ask...

If that's the case, what springs do you have on the car to take the pictures?

keywords has been removed ...

These is what it was like ...

keywords:

.... bagged, chrome slammed, lowrider, hydros, switches, kit, 18s, 19s, 20s, inch, mags, lowered, merc, amg, bmw, euro, m sport, snitzer, sacked, turbo, rotary, minitruck, air bags, drift, 524i, 540i, 528i, 318i, 320i, 323i, custom, c180, c200, c220, c240, s280, s320, s500, s class, e200, e220, e320, e46, e49, 720, 740i, series, chromes, turbo, BMW, merc,wastegate, low, sacked, bodykit, gt, wrx, evo, drift, project, show car, bov, hks,apexi,greedy,bagged, E36 E46 Audi A4 S4 Euro Wagon merc 320 325 318 M3 330 330Ci Ford Holden Volkswagon Motor sport bagged lowered slammed swaps trade compressed bmw tints 320i c200 c180 chromes hydros sacked airbagged hydroz 320i merc dropped, audi, mercedes, airbags, bags, switches c 200, c 220, c 280, e200

My biggest peeve is TradeMe itself. Its so big it doesn't care.

There was a car bought for $3000 on TradeMe the other week by auction. The high bidder contacted the seller to arrange pickup. The seller was either a noob or greedy or both. They had contacted another bidder outside TM and sold the car to them for $3500. The seller then tried to get their success fees back from TM saying the successful bidder hadn't come through with the cash, even though they were ready to pickup car with cash.

Bidder contacts TradeMe and got the whole 'use the feedback system' line.

Q)Gidday, Il give you $20, 0272300142 cheers posted by: 5:20 pm, Thu 6 Dec

A)Hey hey hey, trademe does not work like that! So what does trademe get? nothing? Not fair is it? You better make a $20 bucks bid then and do it that way. You can lose your trademe account and me as well if we trade this way. Not worth it, 12:27 pm, Fri 7 Dec