Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Looking for moderators/contributors

Hi All -

I am looking for a new set of moderators. I think I can get away with three. There is nothing wrong with the current set - just it hasn't really been changed in 3 years and some members aren't as active as they used to be.

There are some basic requirements

- I have to know who you are.

- You have to be on Bimmersport a large amount (an hour or two a day in total)

I am also looking for contributors - there would be some financial compensation for at least 2 articles (news/technical) per day. It has to be original or non-copyright material. Email/PM me (andrew@bimmersport.co.nz). I call it approx 1 hr work a day (max).

and you have to say "badass" a lot :D

badass

give him the stick, dont give him the stick!

Guest Rick James

" pork chop sandwiches! "

sorry i couldnt resist.

Yea we should totally hit that sh*t but I've got first dibs on it

Good idea - I'm not a big contributor anymore (althought I do keep pretty up to date with the reading of new posts), it could probably do with some fresh enthusiasm. This is a great resource, lets keep it going that way and ensure it remains a great site/forum. About the only moderating I do anymore is the deletion of spam threads. I've even given up on the complaining about txt language, and have resigned myself to the fact that the use of proper english is a thing of the past.

Also, Bimmersport is unusable at home (I have exactly the same issue as Will has/had) as it won't let me post in any sections unless I am able to use the fast post option (i.e I can't reply to PM's, can't quote, and can't even post in at least 1/2 the sections) - therefore I'm pretty limited in my capability.

Cheers

Grant

Edited by Grant

Also, Bimmersport is unusable at home (I have exactly the same issue as Will has/had) as it won't let me post in any sections unless I am able to use the fast post option (i.e I can't reply to PM's, can't quote, and can't even post in at least 1/2 the sections) - therefore I'm pretty limited in my capability.

i had the same issue too so I just made a new account, no idea what caused it and it never got working again properly.