Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

haha look what I just bought.

kit not worth that much...600-700.....a 318 auto is a virtually worthless car...i bought one for 200 and made 150 off it, and that was only because it was manual!

kit not worth that much...600-700.....a 318 auto is a virtually worthless car...i bought one for 200 and made 150 off it, and that was only because it was manual!

One would make more money in parting it and getting the kit for free :)

A towbar, WTF?

some people love them. it stops people from crashing into the back of your car. and i can borrow my old mans boat when ever i want to.

One would make more money in parting it and getting the kit for free :)

that was parting it out! there really aint a lot worthwhile on them unless they are mint

not saying its a bad idea, i do like the henna facelift though

Can I be completly ignorant and rude and ask what a Henna Facelift is??Sorry for being a complete e30 n00b

If you DO want to sell it - i'm at the top of the list.

Looks as though its for sale - act fast

Thought you bought this?

I see it's just been relisted, something wrong with it?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-127643691.htm

Quote from the auction - "Relisted due to sale not being completed."

dropped a 7 series down in hamilton today and was going to pick it up at the same time. Car is very very rough, All the ignition is missing, paint is crap( half the panels don't match) and front spoiler broken, and that was just the things I could see straight away. The photos really don't accurately show what is wrong with the car, and there was no interior photos the first time.I didn't really want the car in the first place, and thought it was kind of weird that the top bidder was removed only hours before the auction ended. They guy down there was pretty sweet about the whole thing especially since I gave him $50 to cover success fees and listing fee. Probably only really worth $400 - $500. Nice enough guy though, could be a cheap PROJECT for someone but I don't have the time or inclination to get it right - far too much work for me.

i know how you feel

Henna's - always too good to be true. the one i was keen on was rusty in the sills...nasty

Went along and view this car as I was thinking about buying it, yeah the photos are a bit misleading, its actually brilliantrot going by the front strut tower sticker.

Edited by bmw3