Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

so so so pimp

A bit ruff is right... when I saw that yesterday I thought 'poor M-sport'. The wheels are pretty nice and the car is... but the airbags ruin it!

TRUU...

id like ta take the air bags out an put thm in myn lol

Edited by Subzam

wats up with the rear number plate on the piss?? seen alot of cars with this going on!! am i missing something here??

wats up with the rear number plate on the piss?? seen alot of cars with this going on!! am i missing something here??

Seams to be a commen fault ay :rolleyes: ?? Hahahaha.

nice ride loving the bags, i found out the other night its actually not illegal to have you plate slanted lol

Don't really know much about the d2's .. I'm sure they are a good brand. Just the longevity I would question.

Suspension is one of those you pay for what you get type of things.

If I had a spare 12k for suspension ... I would actually buy myself a full Öhlins setup ... but yeah .. my KW v2's i'm very impressed with.

I love how dudes pay 5-8g for airbags and they still get an ugly controller sitting loose on the passenger seat, what a pain in the ass

i was looking at buying these ARCs off trade me but he didnt give me enough info an i could only find jap info on net plus they were second hand and he didnt have a picture , im thinking about going for the D2s as im on a budjet and these will suit me best , it may mean i will have to run the car abit higher

12k for suspension ? id save for that m3 on TM

what did your kw v2s set you back ?

I love how dudes pay 5-8g for airbags and they still get an ugly controller sitting loose on the passenger seat, what a pain in the ass

quite often they stand outside of the car

6 -8 Gs would get you a _very_ nice suspension setup. The car would be so much more fun to drive.

what did your kw v2s set you back ?

$2600 bimmersport member cost, but I also bought wheels ... was quoted 3k which I would guess normally some where between those two.