Sign in to follow this  
diablo23

f**k sake

Just had my whole car cleaned out a few days back. Tv's, subs, all my speakers, personal stuff, even my f*cking first aid kit was stolen. They brok two windows to get in and ripped the steel up around the boot lock to get it open. Worst part is I know who it was but I cant prove it.

That be whack!

two weeks ago had some ***** walk around on tha roof of my 2005 Corolla...sh*ts dented all ova ~$2500

Then last weekend, some other ***** has smashed in my Corolla's tail light $500

Guess that's just what goes down in tha slums of A-Town....

That be whack!

two weeks ago had some ***** walk around on tha roof of my 2005 Corolla...sh*ts dented all ova ~$2500

Then last weekend, some other ***** has smashed in my Corolla's tail light $500

Guess that's just what goes down in tha slums of A-Town....

What's a gangsta doing with a Corolla? Hope you had insurance, can't leave our cars alone nowadays...

Yeah I woke up in the night about 2 months ago or maybe just a month to my alarm going off and it has been doing this lateley for no reason. But this particular night I heard it go off and just kinda sat up in bed and then went into the kitchen and got a drink of water and slapped all the outside lights on and looked out the window down the drive to make sure the gates were closed and went back to bed.

Wake up in the morning and go outside and all my doors were open, yet nothing at all gone, everything left as is, mind you Im not one to leave many things of great value sitting in my car unless they really wanted my manuals and service book as many people who know me will say thats all I carry in my car haha

I see a pattern that just sucks. We have badges stolen, bonnets scratched, door kicked and a couple of weekends ago i catch this guy running over my car which will cost $1400. Cops could not come and do anything because they are out chasing the so called boy racers around the aves. Bright side is i get a new bonnet roof and boot paint job.

Wow, there are some dickheads around Auckland eh. I feel really sorry for all you guys.

I get so mad when that kinda stuff happens.

An act of pure jealousy.

Doesn't seem to happen down my way...unless you ask for it and you have a mental ex gf...

In the U.S they have some sort of film ( a bit like tint but stronger) that holds the glass together really well and helps stop smash and grab type break ins - I have looked and cant see it being sold here in NZ.

Edited by ducatiss

may hold the glass together....then all that happens is the c**ts use a razor and cut the glass out, makes it easier and silent.

Yep, sadly there is a lot of f**king scum around.

Was cruising around Chch with some mates last weekend and some racist f**ks started to bottle our cars and yelling sh*t out like "We hate arabs", "Go home"...

Took their plate numbers, parked up and called the cops. Cops arrive and tell us "You should not be driving around town at this time of night, you guys are just asking for trouble, sorry there is nothing we can do".

I guess that's what I get for having a "humorous number plate".

Seems like the only way around this is to kick the living sh*t out of them so they think twice next time.

The truth is that the cops probably thought it was funny, unfortunately with a plate like that and even the slightest bit of attitude your asking for it in that environment.

Shelly will proberbly remeber the time when the E30 we were in got bottled by and bunch of idiots in a jappa car that tried to race us

In the U.S they have some sort of film ( a bit like tint but stronger) that holds the glass together really well and helps stop smash and grab type break ins - I have looked and cant see it being sold here in NZ.

Warlocks in Akld (if they are still going) have it.

The truth is that the cops probably thought it was funny, unfortunately with a plate like that and even the slightest bit of attitude your asking for it in that environment.

Thats the sad thing, I don't recall doing anything to provoke them...

I've been here for 13 years and thats the first time I have experience blatant racism like that.

sorry to hear man, heard on the news recently that car thefts are at its highest ever.

Seriously everyone needs to invest in a coon basher.

Few weeks ago was driving through the supermarket with my groceries and crankin Tool...so what,my car my rules. When see these three lil hood rat kids eyeing me out,so I looked back at them. One of them then tried to be hard in front of his buddies and got in the passengers seat and was like "sup g".. I replied with a few punches to the head before he even knew what was going on. Then grabbed my coon basher and he gapped off and ran towards his "friends" who were now a few hundred metres up the road.

Don't take sh*t from them or it'll get worse.

Well done Dimebag - it seems as if the cops aren't prepared to do anything to uphold the law these days other than the easy stuff such as handing out speeding infingements so I guess we have to protect ourselves and our property now.

nice, i know of a few guys who carry 'coon bashers' in their cars for protection. but only know of one being used when a guy tried to pull my mate out of his car at the traffic lights by sylvia park because he tooted at him.

Please excuse my ignorance on the subject - but is a "coon basher" just a generic term for something like a baseball bat - or is there something more specific that ppl use?

One of them then tried to be hard in front of his buddies and got in the passengers seat and was like "sup g".. I replied with a few punches to the head

Legend! haha

sorry to hear man, heard on the news recently that car thefts are at its highest ever.

Thats deffinatly true, I hear of some pretty ruthless things that happen, seems in times like today with pre approved finances etc seems people dont even want to wait to steal your car they just steal it while your still in it. Im not saying car jacking is a new thing but it seems to be happening a lot more

Hey all, i dont leave anything to chance after being beatin up and robbed around a year or so ago... now i carry one of these in my drivers door at all times. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Hunting-sh...n-145978111.htm i havent had the chance to use it yet but thats a good thing i dont wanna have any reason to hit anyone. The only time it leaves my car is when its parked somewhere other than my own home, i dont want some bast@$d that breakes into my car having it in there hands.

Thats the sad thing, I don't recall doing anything to provoke them...

I've been here for 13 years and thats the first time I have experience blatant racism like that.

G*d Damn racist crackers!!!