Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Urethane Bushes

Guest Andrew

Who here has fitted thier bushes? I'm loving the direct turn in and everything - but driving in a straight line on the motorway is a bitch - its so direct and picks up every turn in the wheel (or maybe the manual rack just has a different to the power rack i'm used to?).

Is anyone running all the bushes in the back?

almost.....most noticeable with the fronts was when going over bumps..before the bushes the car sorta waves around side to side...the fronts help that a lot...my subframe ones should make it even better....much nicer than the old ones....if i was gonna go for comfort would prob just get stock new ones...i dont have your motorway problem.....must be the manual rack

i have my trailing arms in.

im going to put my sub frame ones in when i get my new dics, shocks, shock mounts, lines in. so i only have to pull apart once. my lines are coming from canada soon.

when i put my front ones in, i just loved going round corners. esp. having the car lowered and the strut brace in.

so i only have to pull apart once.

what are you talking about tim?

its fun!

thats why i done it more than 3 times..promise

Guest Andrew

i have my trailing arms in.

im going to put my sub frame ones in when i get my new dics, shocks, shock mounts, lines in. so i only have to pull apart once. my lines are coming from canada soon.

when i put my front ones in, i just loved going round corners. esp. having the car lowered and the strut brace in.

Yeah with Bilstein Sports + Jamex springs + Bushes is awesome - in fact i'm off for a drive now.