Sign in to follow this  
sadida20

does anyone know this car?

No idea, but looks pretty good. Get more details on the 2.7, look for more rust, and if yo buy it, get your local exhaust shop to shorten the pipe so the tips don't stick out like that.

No idea, but looks pretty good. Get more details on the 2.7, look for more rust, and if yo buy it, get your local exhaust shop to shorten the pipe so the tips don't stick out like that.

I will find out more info on the car. dead right about the exhaust.

that rust will be twice as bad as it looks...i would say it will be on the verge of non warrantable.Get that aspect checked

Looks like a nice car though I'm not sure I would pay what they are asking - in my opinion its probably worth 7-8 k (and thats with the roof fixed properly ) The trouble is what is the rest of the roof like - the only way to tell being to remove the hood lining, and strip the paint back - something you are going to have to do anyway by the looks of it. The other thing to be aware of is that the seats have been recovered in imitation leather (ie vinyl) meaning that the leather may have been absolutely shagged beyond repair. Actually now that I look at it again, they were probably fabric to start off with. I don't mean to be overly negative as the car "looks" nice and with the 2.7 engine should really drive well - but I guess a reality check doesn't hurt when you are looking at another car.

Edited by ducatiss

With rust like that you really need to sand it back to actually find out the full extent of it. Check the boot for rust, open up the runroof so the back is lifted up a look up into sunroof from inside the car, also open it up and look in the railing with the sunroof fully open as well looking in from the outside. Check the firewall for rust. I would also be having a good look under the car, personally id be pulling up the carpet and peaking under ( but you need to take the seats out and the side plastics under the door for that.

"Had a full panel and paint last year." Errrr, i think thats more than a years worth of rust in the roof aye.

I would put the original wing mirrors back on, those ones are soooo gay! Pretty mint for 12k though!

I would put the original wing mirrors back on, those ones are soooo gay!

lol shelley/braeden. I like 'em.

seriously, buy my one and give it a respray.

thats rust in the roof....thats seriously bad and to me sign of cut corners and general shitness

otherwise looks pretty tidy, but nothing too special? would bet $5 that the 2.7 is done badly and is slow

seriously, buy my one and give it a respray.

thats rust in the roof....thats seriously bad and to me sign of cut corners and general shitness

otherwise looks pretty tidy, but nothing too special? would bet $5 that the 2.7 is done badly and is slow

GUS

fair shout. Ok dead keen on urs then. is the ALT fked at the moment in yours?

email me on greg.uhlmann@ge.com

thanks