Sign in to follow this  
Braeden320

E36 Spotlight - LHS

E36 LHS Spotlight and the housing it sits in.

For a Motorsport bumper.

A rabbit decided to jump out at me last night, having a bad run with parts on the E36's latley :rolleyes:

Oh, and Ray(Hellbm) if your reading this you have a PM :)

Cheers

Update - I rung Braxton Car Lights.They are asking $115 just for the Left hand side (which i need)

Seams a bit steep to me but if i have to i'll take it, thoughts on the price?

Anyone else got anything?

Cheers

Braeden does this one fit the bill? $85 New

TM

Braeden, that would suit you - your other side should be Hella if it's OEM, later cars may use ZKW which was also OEM. Comes with bracket too... might want to check if any part of your bumper ripped off though, hopefully the bracket took all the damage.

TM

Braeden, that would suit you - your other side should be Hella if it's OEM, later cars may use ZKW which was also OEM. Comes with bracket too... might want to check if any part of your bumper ripped off though, hopefully the bracket took all the damage.

Awesome cheers guys :) - Hadn't seen that one on trade me when I was looking.

Just confirming with the seller he does have the bracket as when i brought one for the other e36(Country roads FTL) I didn't get the bracket.

Yuen - the bracket and the light took the force so no bumper damage luckily and as far as i'm aware the current lights are OEM.

TM

Cheers Guys.

Part turned up today, Brand New part Hella Made in Germany, original packaging in german and all.

Pretty pleased $97 including shipping.

Cheers to Frank at Euro Moters in CHCH

Euro Motors

Always good to give someone a free plug when they give good service.

Cheers Guys.

Part turned up today, Brand New part Hella Made in Germany, original packaging in german and all.

Pretty pleased $97 including shipping.

Cheers to Frank at Euro Moters in CHCH

Euro Motors

Always good to give someone a free plug when they give good service.

Went to taupo on the weekend for a weekend of piss sinking and jetsking with the boys

Came out of a steep driveway saturday morning bumper scraped and new brand new LHS spotlight popped out and I ran the bastard over :rolleyes: - Not a good look.

So this time the bracket is ok, If any one has a LHS Spotlight then i'll take it asap.

Cheers

Went to taupo on the weekend for a weekend of piss sinking and jetsking with the boys

Came out of a steep driveway saturday morning bumper scraped and new brand new LHS spotlight popped out and I ran the bastard over :rolleyes: - Not a good look.

So this time the bracket is ok, If any one has a LHS Spotlight then i'll take it asap.

Cheers

Posted Image

$50

Regards ray

0212HELLBM