Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

So im going hoodrat hunting

walked out to the 46 this morning at the missus house to find mine and theGF's flatmates car both had smashed windows.

Mine was the drivers side window and hers was the rear qauter. Nothing was stolen nor the glass completely shattered..

one of two things I can think of was they were just kids F**king around or it was a smash then return later to rob the car after alarms n things have settled down.

I'm currently picking each piece of glass out and keeping it so when I find them I can stick it up their ass and give them a barbed wire brush to pull it out with. :D

second time this has happened to me this year (different location last time)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry to hear Josh, glad nothing was stolen. People like that need to have their hands chopped off :angry: Hope you have no-excess glass cover?

Feel your pain bro. Last night i was walking home from the pub drunk talking on my cellphone and two f**king pricks sneak up behind me, grab my phone and run off. WTF is up with that?

Josh, what are you doing leaving the car on the ROAD overnight?

Mine lives in the garage - always - never left out overnight.... for exactly that reason....

Better get the GF to build a garage...

Man that sucks.

Kill them when you find them.

hope you get some badass revenge id still like to find the dude who did my car in 2 years ago! lucky its just your glass

The truly annoying thing for me is these assholes believe this sort of thing doesn't cost us, 'the insured'.This clearly illustrates that the no good, jobless, f-wits are as dumb as they look by failing to understand our yearly premiums increase both when we make a claimand due to the rising crime rate in general and excess's for stolen and damaged property cost us too.

In this case it should be free glass replacment FTW ?!

Ohhh that sucks.Really need to set up a stealth mission sometime and wait with bats for the maggots to come. I'm sure there'd be a lot of people ready and willing to help!

And graham...shoulda ran after them and showed them some kung fu!

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe Jochen is right, trade the girlfriend in for one that has a garage.

It's just a waste of your time getting it fixed. That's the most annoying thing for me.

Feel your pain bro. Last night i was walking home from the pub drunk talking on my cellphone and two f**king pricks sneak up behind me, grab my phone and run off. WTF is up with that?

FFS!!! what is up with that.

dude that sucks, theres some real pricks out there.

hehe nah will just have to park up the drive.

Yeah, booked into JC's tomorrow to get it replaced as the last time I used smith and smith .. they used after market glass and the monkey that replaced it left glass in the door _and_ crack my carrier inturn broke a week later. I only use OEM these days as this country really isnt geared up to handle euro's with great sealing windows.

Guest Rick James

True story on the smith and smith monkies.

FU Bar last nite was insane - great to head down after work.

Anyone else think that chic behind the bar in the white top was slammin?

True story on the smith and smith monkies.

FU Bar last nite was insane - great to head down after work.

Anyone else think that chic behind the bar in the white top was slammin?\

i went to meat katie on friday at fu the chick behind the bar that nite was all good azwell

wheres the new fu at ?

Guest Rick James

In the building that used to house Ministry.

4 Wolfe St is where Fu Bar will be located and will house the hip hop side of things.

17 Albert St is where Zen will be located - DnB