Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

e36 manual conversion

hey just wondering if anyone out there has or knows of anyone with a manual conversion to fit a e36 325i coupe. i need all parts to complete the conversion. hope someone can help or put me in the right direction to find something :)

cheers.

hey just wondering if anyone out there has or knows of anyone with a manual conversion to fit a e36 325i coupe. i need all parts to complete the conversion. hope someone can help or put me in the right direction to find something :)

cheers.

Can supply a complete kit for $1000 + gst.

Amazing price!!!

hey yeah what about an e30 with manual conversion. Real looking into doing one. cheers

Thought you were trading for a 190e?

hey yeah what about an e30 with manual conversion. Real looking into doing one. cheers

E30 manual conversions are cheaper, i got everything for mine for $400. That was gearbox, driveshaft, pedal box, piping, gear linkages, clutch, everything. But i went and got a brand new clutch set up for it which cost more.

You can pay more as well, up to $700 is a going price. Any higher than that and you are getting ripped, in my opinion.

Dose this come with manual computer? would this cost the same for a 328I?

Far out 1k for conversion kit is cheap as.

You have phoneage.

Dose this come with manual computer? would this cost the same for a 328I?

I put a 328 ZF conversion into my 320 Coupe Everything swapped over [ I Mean Everything ]

The Engine Computers are the same, The auto loom is a bit different so the Trans computer can get data from the Engine thats all.

Just unplug the Trans Computer, pull the trans fault light from the dash.

Splice in the reverse lights, and Bypass the starter inhibiter in the shifter console to the key , And Its Done

I did this swap 1 year ago, So what I'm saying here works [ even the reverse chimes, & cruise control ]

Does anybody want a free trans computer for a paperweight?