Sign in to follow this  
m325i

It just fell off...

Good point.... I'll have to see exactly what tire he was using...

But anyway, what if I wanted to be a poser and put a kit on?

Dont worry, I'll stop short of the neons and huge wing  :bounce:

Reiger widebody kit is Okay.. ish. Glenn has a 300 hp E30 (seriously dude I don't think you'll make a 400hp one) and his car handles it fine.
What the hell would you want a 400rwhp E30 for anyway. It would be seriously overpowered.

A car as small as an E30 does not need 400rwhp (unless it is a proper racing car).

Cheers

Guest Spargo

E30 + S50B32 + BBS RC 17x7.5" + 225" SO2's = perfectly acceptable traction.

You don't need anything more than a 235 tire, but if you feel the need, with appropriate offest wheels, you can fit 245 profiles tires at the rear of an E30 with no guard rolling.

A car as small as an E30 does not need 400rwhp (unless it is a proper racing car).

Thats the plan, It'll be getting stripped and caged among alot of other things.

I've been talking to the guy that owned that green unfinished E30 turbo in sweden who's done the M50 swap into the E30. Around 550hp on stock engine internals. 10.92@212km/h 1/4 mile.

I'm not aiming for that much, but impressive. I'm waiting to hear the exact details on how he did it.

Thats the plan, It'll be getting stripped and caged among alot of other things.

I've been talking to the guy that owned that green unfinished E30 turbo in sweden who's done the M50 swap into the E30. Around 550hp on stock engine internals. 10.92@212km/h 1/4 mile.

I'm not aiming for that much, but impressive. I'm waiting to hear the exact details on how he did it.

if your going the full slog, this wont be on public roads will it? if it will be its a waste

if your going the full slog, this wont be on public roads will it? if it will be its a waste

I have all the Low volume information but havent looked through it yet. It would be nice to be road legal, but if I have to make an unreasonable compromise for it to comply it wont be........

wicked video..half my other vids dont work...thanks for the codecs will give it a go