Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Spotted in Napier on Sunday

Guest 540Si

Nice black left hooker. All legal, 1987 on the rego. Dished BBS 30 bolts with black centres. Whole car in nice overall condition.

Saw it later being driven by a young blonde guy. So with Doug's white one and the Red one some of the guys saw, that's 3 E30 M3's down here in the last week.

post-2351-1198802675_thumb.jpg

Nice black left hooker. All legal, 1987 on the rego. Dished BBS 30 bolts with black centres. Whole car in nice overall condition.

Saw it later being driven by a young blonde guy. So with Doug's white one and the Red one some of the guys saw, that's 3 E30 M3's down here in the last week.

post-2351-1198802675_thumb.jpg

not bad, any pictures on the sides?

Yeah I saw it goin down Marine Parade the other day too. Looked pretty tidy from what I could see. It must be a local car cos I remember someone mentioned it when we were at Waimarama last weekend at the Hawkes Bay meet, not sure if it was you, Si.

Still a bloody ood loken car for their day!

The red M3 is my Fathers, the black M3 is his mates. The black car lives in HN, the red car in Napier.