Sign in to follow this  
BMW POWER

Bored of your XP Interface? (This is cool)

Hey Guys

I decided to change the way XP looks in the weekend. A few of you computer savvy people have probably already discovered this miracle but hey. :)

Even if you're not so good with computers, its really easy and safe to alter the look of it. I went for the whole FBI/CIA Agent thing cos its funny to scare your mates with, but the possibilities are endless.

EDIT: I compiled a pack of 11 FBI/CIA/NSA Logons and theres a link at the bottom of this page to them, then just follow the instructions once you have unzipped the files using WinRAR/ WinZip

The programs I used were

StyleXP (.theme extensions) Download HERE Go for MALE Version

Logon Studio (.stylexp extensions) Download HERE

TWEAKUI (To clean up the desktop of icons) [http://www.brothersoft.com/tweak-ui-60983.html"Download HERE/url

You can change bootscreens (though i wouldn't reccommend) logons, taskbars, screensavers, wallpapers, icons...

Pretty self explanatory really once you install the programs.Essentially just download the theme,unzip it,add it to StyleXP/Logonstudio and apply

Heres a good site for getting themes etc

ThemeXP

Or just type "XP Themes" in Google

Heres what I've done.... a bit wank wank but pretty cool.

Posted Image

CIA logon screen

Posted Image

Another CIA logon screen

Posted Image

CIA Logon screen

Posted Image

Black toolbar and stuff, CIA Wallpaper with no logos on desktop

Posted Image

Mint startup menu with iCandy icons

Posted Image

Startup menu is transparent

Posted Image

FBI Logon

Yeah if you're stuck just post here and I'll try help

Edited by BMW Power

Im so lost ive dowloaded the fbi one but dont no how to make it work lol

Hey thats some cool sh*t, might give it a go.

Im so lost ive dowloaded the fbi one but dont no how to make it work lol

Lol what is the end of the file name? .them or .stylexp? Cos you have to download and install the programs first Riley !!

Its the meanest BMW game ever!

Wouldnt mind downloading it for myself, what do you do?

Dammit how did you download the fbi one? My one is stink.

keeps sayin the c/documents and settings/user/my documents/my pictures/63848.zip does not contain a theme or msstyles file? i dunno lol

ive down loaded the fbi file, ad im trying to add the new theme in style xp? Emma lol

And for some reason my computer is showing apple logos on it now haha and its microsoft

The FBI one is a Logon Studio document so you'll have to download that program (I provided a link) as well cos its a .stylexp extension. I know thats confusing because you'd think that it would be .stylxp for Style XP but anyways.....

And its Apple stuff cos StyleXP asked you when you installed it "Do you want to install Panther theme" to test if it works, and thats the default theme that comes with the program.

I just compiled a pack of edited FBI/CIA Logons for you guys to download, using both WinRAR and WinZIP.... but bear in mind for you to use it firstly you must download and install Logon Studio. Instructions are included.

Logon Studio Download HERE

FBI/CIA Logon Pack using WinRAR DOWNLOAD HERE

FBI/CIA Logon Pack using WinZip DOWNLOAD HERE

Black Theme to go with anything - 3rd one down on that page. Install with Style XP

Edited by BMW Power