Sign in to follow this  
international

NEW YEARS PHOTOS

wel hardly cops came to our house wr we were happy and nothing at all was going wroung and a cop car pulled up out side and i came out of the house on foot path and he grabed me threw me agents the car and took a photo of me and off i went there but then after 1.3 hours they let me out saying it was unfair or some sh*t and took me half hour to get back home to the darn party haha

wel hardly cops came to our house wr we were happy and nothing at all was going wroung and a cop car pulled up out side and i came out of the house on foot path and he grabed me threw me agents the car and took a photo of me and off i went there but then after 1.3 hours they let me out saying it was unfair or some sh*t and took me half hour to get back home to the darn party haha

Haha typical cops i sopose? Then again if you came out of the house holding a beer etc they would say you breached the liquer ban or some sh*t?

yeah they did thats what i did wroung but bro cut me some slack i was just coming out of my house to see what the problem was. but i still had a mean night so i happy

yeah they did thats what i did wroung but bro cut me some slack i was just coming out of my house to see what the problem was. but i still had a mean night so i happy

Ha fair enough i sopose.

back on spelling ... i mean topic please.

awesome photos james, do you have them at higher resolution? i'm thinking desktop wallpaper.

back on spelling ... i mean topic please.

awesome photos james, do you have them at higher resolution? i'm thinking desktop wallpaper.

Send me PM with email to send to.

aucklands fireworks are always pissweak

especially compared to Sydney

nice pics though :D

Auckland's fireworks are even pretty crap compared to Pauanui's