Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

E30 clutch cover cap bolt

Hey guys,

Went to put my new clutch on my E30 today only to find I am missing a cap bolt from the clutch cover. I was only given five of the 6 with the manual conversion kit.

Does anybody have a spare one?

From a 320 E30.

Cheers

Dan

i am not sure what you mean, do you mean the pressure plate bolts?

if you mean them (the ones that bolt the pressure plate to the flywheel) make sure you get new ones...you can get em from a bolt shop/engineering supplies (i use wairau engineering on vega pl off constellation in Auckland) as it costs bugger all and saves them rounding off (which is a massive pain in the ass)

i am not sure what you mean, do you mean the pressure plate bolts?

if you mean them (the ones that bolt the pressure plate to the flywheel) make sure you get new ones...you can get em from a bolt shop/engineering supplies (i use wairau engineering on vega pl off constellation in Auckland) as it costs bugger all and saves them rounding off (which is a massive pain in the ass)

ah exact thing happend to me, except I got a we little angle grinder (tiny little disc) and turned them into flat head screws and used my impact driver to get them off, probably the only good idea ive ever had.

Yeah I just went and got some new ones. One of them didn't look to hot. Cheers.