Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Ouch !!!

V12 E30... *DROOL*

Ouch. Oh and as for Tau. Dont go near those lying pricks unless you only want parts cars. Dealt with them for 5 years and they still sh*t on me.

Ouch. Oh and as for Tau. Dont go near those lying pricks unless you only want parts cars. Dealt with them for 5 years and they still sh*t on me.

Happy to share your experience? Just curious...

Lets just say I purchased about 12 cars from them. The last batch was a disaster. Two 98 Legacy Wagons that were in a "Running and Driving" status. A 00 VR4 and an Evo 6. The Evo was stolen even before it left Japan. Took me months to get money back. 00 Vr4's suspention was meant to be fixed but they just tried welding the steering arms to the hub which of course broke. The two legacy's had snapped cam belts and needed engine rebuilds.

They quite often lie about the damage on the cars. Some of the cars you see in the photos are not the cars you are getting.

Lets just say I purchased about 12 cars from them. The last batch was a disaster. Two 98 Legacy Wagons that were in a "Running and Driving" status. A 00 VR4 and an Evo 6. The Evo was stolen even before it left Japan. Took me months to get money back. 00 Vr4's suspention was meant to be fixed but they just tried welding the steering arms to the hub which of course broke. The two legacy's had snapped cam belts and needed engine rebuilds.

They quite often lie about the damage on the cars. Some of the cars you see in the photos are not the cars you are getting.

Thanks for the heads up, nasty little drity tricks...pior to your bad experience, I would presume you were happy with their service?

Have only delt with them twice, once a damaged car, once an auction car -both times great to deal with, condition /damage true to description & pics.

Looks like you have had the runaround with them though.

Aston - what a waste!!

Oh they were great until something went wrong. Then they just thought I wouldn't mind.

I use to import damaged cars for years before the rule changes. My stories are not the worst of them floating around in NZ about Tau.

That was the Aston in the movie when bond had to swerve to avoid the bird lying on the road!!!! Yeah right.