Sign in to follow this  
tire

Women selling BMW held at knifepoint by test driver

Ah the highjacking stories... I was smacked in the face and he tried ripping the door open. But I wasn't in any of my Bmw's, I was in my Bedford van crazily enough. Retaliated with an elbow to his nose, hard enough to make my funny bone tingle. Merrily idled away watching him sprint behind, slowed enough for him to gain on us, banging on the back of my old girl so I sped up a little and then my brakes suddenly jammed... He made a big full speed BANG into the back. He didn't get up off the ground as we drove away (is that a hit and run??? he ran into the back of me??) Shrieks of laughter from all onboard, and then another "Wu Tang Clan member" (I know Wu Tang Clan??? WTF???) threw a rock adding another dent, so a U turn was made and the car they were in got in my way. Quite a newish looking Stubaru (probably stolen earlier that evening). The left rear wheel assembly didnt look too healthy. REAL bullbars that weigh more than the average japanese car do wonders, none of this Aluminium Best Bars bull. I recommend channel steel to EVERYONE!! Then a 40 odd km/h pursuit began with him in another car full of people that was parked up. I couldnt shake them off my tail in my almost 3 tonne 200hp diesel powered heffalump, so a plan was devised... The Black Power HQ... if they followed us their either they were B.P themselves (but they were white so we didn't think so) or they had balls of steel. Sure enough, they hightailed in the opposite direction once we turned into "the street". Continued home collected the dogs and some "building supplies" and continued on our merry little midnight adventure to the beach, after we did a little straightening of the bullbars with a chain and a big oak tree.

There are some real crazy people out there these days.. Bring back public stoning I say, or Ollies more sedate Chain gangs..

I should sell seats in my van for crazy adventures, would a seat on the bed be worth more than a seat on the couch?? I could fit 9 semi comfortably, 16 wasn't so comfortable. I had drivers seat so I was fine the rest were drunk so their complaints werent counted.

I'm constantly worried about getting car jacked in the sentra..

Heh.. No this was when I was living down in Christchurch... In the Gondola carpark.

Are Tazers legal in NZ? Might be a good idea to carry one? Or Mase.

No they are not unfortunately

An alluminium baseball bat is tho....just make sure you have a ball & a glove in the car as well tho...otherwise its an offensive weapon

Having weapons in the car is fine, as long as the people you want to use them on dont manage to take them off you and use them against you! I have seen that a few times, pretty funny sh*t!

A mate of mine who used to live in S.A. had a flame thrower over his sills! Seriously!

lol yeah seen a few of these around on the net. scary stuff!

the prob with weapons is that when you give the maggots what they're asking for and the cops get involved, the cops turn on you and sh!t down YOUR throat :(