Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

A1 GP

Well just got back from the A1, was overall very good, good weather, (got very sun burnt), good food and beverage,

Johny did a fantastic job, first in the sprint race and forth in the feature race, he qualified 5th but bogged down at the start and ended up 12th at the end of the straight, through pit stops and great driving he climbed up to 4th, all the other racing was very good as well, gotta love those V8s, cracks me up watch'n thoses rough bastards push and shove around the track haha.

Oh and also i can't forget, those bloody females that were there wearing next to nothing, god damn. 12 and a half times more there than last year! God bless them.

Cheers.

Guest Simon*

Hey Greg

I was there too and agree it was a great day. Johnny did a really impressive job in the feature race to claw his way back to 4th.

What about that bloody dust though?!! The carpark had a lot of nice BMW's in it too - saw a black E92 M3 (very hot), E34 Alpina B10 amongst others and Lani too in her E36.

Didn't see Shelly's bimmersport t-shirt so it must have been stinky from Saturday ;)

I managed to shred a back tyre on the Napier Taupo and had to pop into the Tarawera pub to do a quick change on the way over - my spare is a 17" BBS 30 bolt Weave so I'm a bit mismatched at the moment - but at least with some style!

I didnt end up going Saturday, had a swim in Rotoruas Blue lake instead as pit crew said it was ugly with the dust.

So I cruised along Sunday and yes I wore the T :) Still dusty but apparently not as bad. Came home a nugget though. The racing was awsome, very exciting. I was watching from the end of the pits and first corner on the Feature race. I loved the air show, which we watched from the carpark they flew in over! Wicked as!!

What an awsome weekend! Managed to get away straight after the Feature with sweet traffic, stopping for Dinner in Tokoroa!! mmmm food

Hey Greg

I was there too and agree it was a great day. Johnny did a really impressive job in the feature race to claw his way back to 4th.

What about that bloody dust though?!! The carpark had a lot of nice BMW's in it too - saw a black E92 M3 (very hot), E34 Alpina B10 amongst others and Lani too in her E36.

Didn't see Shelly's bimmersport t-shirt so it must have been stinky from Saturday ;)

I managed to shred a back tyre on the Napier Taupo and had to pop into the Tarawera pub to do a quick change on the way over - my spare is a 17" BBS 30 bolt Weave so I'm a bit mismatched at the moment - but at least with some style!

That dust was quite bad i agree, i did see that Alpina B10, very nice. The drive back wasn't too bad, rained most of the way, also don't like trucks either :angry:

I was forced to take the 330ci as my tryes arnt up to trips i don't think ;)

, stopping for Dinner in Tokoroa!! mmmm food

halfway down the main street on the left????(heading "north")?