Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

1988 E30 4 door Black M50 BMW

Yes guys my M50 BMW is up for sale! Im going to buy the likes of a corolla or something for a daily driver and start paying debt off and saving towards a house so it just has to go now... heres the details:

1988 E30 BMW Diamond Shwartz Black

ENGINE & DRIVELINE:

---------

1995 E36 525i M50B25 engine & Manual Transmission

E30 325/320i radiator

16" Electrical Fan

FRAM Air Hog Pod Filter

Locked Diff

M52 Exhaust Headers (Modified to fit between steering arm and block)

2.25" Exhaust right through with standard 318i Muffler in the middle

Euro Style upsweet exhaust tip

VW MKII Golf Brake Booster

Prosport Smokefaced Temperature gauge

BODY & Parts:

-------

4 Door

17" TSW Rims With 205/40/17 tyres all round (Dunlops on the front, Federals on the rear)

35% Tints all round

M&H Black fixed bucket seats on NZKW MSNZ Approved E30 Rails (No cert required)

Sportsline Steering wheel

Dash mat

E36 Shift knob

Jamex 60mm Lowering springs

Got 25mm spacers on the way but they are not due for about 5 weeks so will have to supply them when available

Heres the cons of the car: Needs a cert for the motor and ride height (Sump is lower than legal 100mm height) Also a few miner dents from my crappy jack pusing into the doors, also a dent in the rear panel below the left hand tail light so needs pushing out and painting along with the rear bumper. Motor has been wired by myself and been running for the last 2 months but the diagnostics plug needs to be wired up and overfueling issue needs to be tested for..

The car is very fun to drive and sounds great, very torquey (all i can say is that its not shy at hooking 4th gear) definitely something I dont want to sell, bare in mind it needs a little attention from someone who is going to give it and finish off what I have no time for anymore. Has current WOF due in May, Rego runs out on the 25th of this month so I will replace the rego only.

Have a spare M50B25 motor but the head is pourous and beyond repair according to a engine rebuilder who attempted it but i was going to take it to another engine rebuilder to see what they say. So there is a spare pretty much everything for this motor except intake and exhaust, afm etc...

Am after $8000ono will leave on here for a few weeks otherwise ill goto trademe. As far as swaps go ill be open to something along the lines of a daily driver that hasnt been touched etc for insurance purposes or a van + cash, I was going to buy a E39 or E46 2.8L BMW so my insurance that has been approved for one is based on an unmodified vehicle.

Contact me on 0276992178

PICS:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will have more images of Exhaust tip and bucket seats soon

Cheers, Luke

Edited by Boost Junky

Looks like a tidy swap - good luck with sale.

*cue simpsons comment 'does she come with the car?'*

How come almost every conversion i see is a 4 door? I find it odd.

Get a house, wise decision.

GL with sale

*cue simpsons comment 'does she come with the car?'*

How come almost every conversion i see is a 4 door? I find it odd.

Get a house, wise decision.

GL with sale

Haha maybe? Her bf might be keen to make some $$ lol. Just cause i inherited the car off dad and it happened to be 4 door. Im not really a fan of coupes anyway i like the long lowered look of a 4 door. Yea im seriously keen to get a house aye not gonna get anywhere financing up another car...

Cheers man

Whats not quite right with this? Or have you sorted all the glitches? Overfueling etc?

Edited by Mc Lovin'

far out thats cheap as mate good luck with the sale.

Not that cheap considering Gary's went for only $4500 with way more mods than this one.....

Nah still fixing everything up damnit hard to catch up with all the bills at this time of year so gonna slowly get there..

Gotta start with a high price and it will stay at that not in a massive hurry to sell dont even really wanna sell but oh well if anyones got a van in ok condition ill be keen for swaps or swaps + cash depending on the condition

In the project thread you have a cool shiny 2 tip exhaust... Is that on? Maybe you should chuck up a picture of the rear..

In the project thread you have a cool shiny 2 tip exhaust... Is that on? Maybe you should chuck up a picture of the rear..

Ohh yea its on i just been real slack the last couple of months ill get a picture of that tommorow ill remind myself somehow

Cheers, Luke

What sorta van you after?

I know of a certain 88 L300 .. . ..

Open to anything really along the lines of a hiace, L300 or Naravan etc... got some more details on it bro?

Cheers