Sign in to follow this  
moom

my 520i

Second the twin pipes and the rear window spoiler really sets the whole car off. very nice!

Welcome to the club - I was driving behind your car a few weeks ago, rolled up beside it to check it out, love how it looks. Seems to have a fair bit of ACS bits on it, what Breyton parts does it have on?

Not a fan of the chrome bits and door sills - they look tacky IMHO. It would look better without them - I can see it pulling off the dark aggressive look very well.

thanks. few week ago i got problem about abs with asc. i was repair this problem for about 6 months and then fix it.

anyway.. i was spend a lot of mony for repair the abs problem.

i'm don't know about bmw's part cuz it's my first european car.

sorry about that-:. previous i was always use a japanese car.

where did u see me? :rolleyes:

Edited by moom

You weren't in glenfield a couple of days ago visiting your korean freind in Hogans road were you? I live next door and saw you parked up, car looked real good man.

Come over next time you there

You weren't in glenfield a couple of days ago visiting your korean freind in Hogans road were you? I live next door and saw you parked up, car looked real good man.

Come over next time you there

thanks. that's right. i was been there couple of days ago. do you know her? i'm so intersted one of girl and i'm korean too. :rolleyes:

Edited by moom

thanks. few week ago i got problem about abs with asc. i was repair this problem for about 6 months and then fix it.

anyway.. i was spend a lot of mony for repair the abs problem.

i'm don't know about bmw's part cuz it's my first european car.

sorry about that-:. previous i was always use a japanese car.

where did u see me? :rolleyes:

In the city - drove behind you from Gore St onto Customs St. Don't hesitate to post up if you have any questions about your car, someone should be able to help you and you will learn more in no time.

In the city - drove behind you from Gore St onto Customs St. Don't hesitate to post up if you have any questions about your car, someone should be able to help you and you will learn more in no time.

thanks. actually i got some problem. it about gear.

sometimes drive with just one gear when i got turn on it like toothed wheel.

when i repair the abs, the repair company has reprogram my ecu computer and then i got this problem.

anyone has like this experience?

Edited by moom

They're my neigbours but don't really know them etc...borrowed a spanner one time from them. But yeah pop over next time you're there.

They're my neigbours but don't really know them etc...borrowed a spanner one time from them. But yeah pop over next time you're there.

i see. :lol:

car looks really nice, im interested to see how it sounds with the exhaust considering its a 2L engine.

would be an awesome car if it was a 540 or a m5 :P

im korean too btw. 안녕하세요~