Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Telecom Prepaid phone

Mine got stolen. Was an older Nokia so insurance a total WOFTAM.

Just want a replacement - must be able to receive pxt, but camera not essential. Long battery life and solid design important.

Cheers.

Not another? Actually stolen or just dropped down the crapper?

This was the one stolen late last year, but I was on holiday and so didn't need a new one until now.

i have a phone you could buy, it has a memory stick (upto 2 gig) media player camera everything, i not sure telecom sell it anymore, i used it for about 3 weeks then got a vodafone cos my gf and basicly all my mates are on voda lol...

ill put pic and info up if you want looks brrand new. (well ud hope so, it basicly is :P) :)

i have a phone you could buy, it has a memory stick (upto 2 gig) media player camera everything, i not sure telecom sell it anymore, i used it for about 3 weeks then got a vodafone cos my gf and basicly all my mates are on voda lol...

ill put pic and info up if you want looks brrand new. (well ud hope so, it basicly is :P) :)

Please PM me details and photo. Cheers.

WOFTAM has been around longer than the internet. I remember my Dad saying it when I was a sprog.

Edited by bravo