Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

My new E36

Hey,

just got my new e36 today, changed my mind on what to get.

Went for a 320i 1994 dark grey 4door.

Got at the most Amazing deal on it!!

Mods To be put out.

Lower it 100ml

19"

Color code the car

Change tail lights to black

angel eyes

clear front indercators

Smoked side indercators

20% tints

one thing wroung about the car the roof trim is sagging. Any one know a place to get this fixed at a good price in auckland?

Will post up pictures once stoped raining!

Cheer

here she is, oh and can someone tell me quickly what size SPEAKERs that will fit straight in to my front and rear , cheers

Edited by e30

You call yourself a slab?

Get it on its arse! :P

yeah, i do like this color alot!

haha dw it will be a slab soon, just my 19s wont be here till late next week. and dont know if i should put my springs in because it might be way to low on standards

yeah il etha take this or the 6, not sure but yeah that pic of your car at the rota natz made me chose to get this color they look sick on black wheels

nice bro its guna look mean ! come round tomorrow any time after 12 we are putting my springs back in an ninos new springs and shortend shocks in an have a beer 2 drop me a txt when your coming .p

Was it you I saw going along Great North (or South) Road (can never remember which is which) past Western Springs Lake around about 7:30? If so it actually looks bloody nice for a stock E36!

Edited by Nick021

if you are tlaking about me, i was on that road

Yea, nice bimmer mate.

Also thought I saw Josh(Hybrid) come off the Western Springs Off-ramp a few minutes later. Haha, small world!

matt take note

120 at the front i think and 100 at the rear on my 19s looks lower when you see it up close and cant really turn very well , so 100ml will be sweet

post-1718-1202018700_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1202018632_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1202018788_thumb.jpg

Have brought these two thing just waiting on getting them then will post pics up of the proces, car is booked in to get roof trim done, and change the color to black $300. And get skirts painted 2 weeks time $300. Starting to get somwhere oh and the wheels im gettin the face painted glossy black and they are 19s

post-2158-1202019508_thumb.jpg

post-2158-1202019521_thumb.jpg

Edited by e30

I don't see how you guys can afford tyres for 19"s, i think i'm gonna have to put my rego on hold till i get some cash for some new tyres for the wof, and mine are 18"s, checked them yesterday and they are totally farked.

By the way glad you stuck to the Bimmers, don't want you going to the dark side. (Mercs).

Looks good.

Edited by Greg111

It's easy Greg. They don't have any horsepower, so can put any old crap tyre on the car.

Haha very true.

Just go 120 all round bro and flare your front gaurds. Ninos car looks gangster on them 19s

Yeah, became very keen on a e36, which is going to be fun. And yeah got the 19s plus tyres for $1000 second hand, but mint and mint tyres so im not complaning about the price just yet!

haha

yeah does look prity sick, but don't want my tyres going that fast, as pboy said one time he had never cen tyres get eatn so fast.

how do i get my banner thing this size not tht tiny wee thing

post-2158-1202034585_thumb.jpg

Edited by e30

Have brought these two thing just waiting on getting them then will post pics up of the proces, car is booked in to get roof trim done, and change the color to black $300. And get skirts painted 2 weeks time $300. Starting to get somwhere oh and the wheels im gettin the face painted glossy black and they are 19s

Fly wheels brutha!