Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

My new E36

It's easy Greg. They don't have any horsepower, so can put any old crap tyre on the car.

300s bucks tyre i dont really call crap ,

oh yeah thats what i was going to ask you guys, any taken of will it leve to holes or is it just stuck on with glue or wateva, and cheers bro

take off badge then use meths or this other sh*t called comeclean (not for personaluse)!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha to get rid of glue sh*t

take off badge then use meths or this other sh*t called comeclean (not for personaluse)!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha to get rid of glue sh*t

Heat up using a hair dryer then it comes off very easily...

300s bucks tyre i dont really call crap ,

I call it too much money if you can buy all four at once. Loan please :rolleyes:

k well that took some time, pboy free wed? guy that was going to take my springs out is not coming to grove aswell any chance your not doing anythign

ill drop you a txt on what we can do

greg you mean you can afford a nice m3 but not 18 inch tyrers?

The reason i can't afford tyres is because i have the M3 lol, took all my moneys haha :(

Edited by Greg111

A good set of 18" tyres (for a performance car) will be in the vicinty of $2,800 per set. Add another grand if you want to go with Michelin Pilot Sports.

$300 a tyre is good value for money.

A Kia is good value for money too (I won't imply they're crap), but you get what you pay for.......

Edited by Cain

Kia? Value? I'm after some more eagle F1s, that's whats on it now and i can state that they are very very good tyres, i've tested them to there limits for sure (proberly why they not in the best shape as of now?).

I'm able to get them for $259 ea through a friend of a friend etc.

Not what you know but who you know :)

Kia? Value? I'm after some more eagle F1s, that's whats on it now and i can state that they are very very good tyres, i've tested them to there limits for sure (proberly why they not in the best shape as of now?).

I'm able to get them for $259 ea through a friend of a friend etc.

Not what you know but who you know :)

what size do you want? I can probably do better!! :D As you said not what you know but WHO you know

A good set of 18" tyres (for a performance car) will be in the vicinty of $2,800 per set. Add another grand if you want to go with Michelin Pilot Sports.

$300 a tyre is good value for money.

A Kia is good value for money too (I won't imply they're crap), but you get what you pay for.......

Gee Cain where do you shop????? $700 per tyre???

what size do you want? I can probably do better!! :D As you said not what you know but WHO you know

I would be stoked if you can do better than $259? I thought that was a good price?

Guest Simon*

I hate to jump into a slab thread but I've got to pick up on this tyres thing

This isn't a dig at you Johno because I believe you really do look after us here - at least as much as you can anyway.

Why is it that tyre merchants go "Best price is $XXX" then you tell them someone can do better and they go "Oh, then my best price is now $-XXX" and so on. I know they want your business but I'm not in the habit of wanting to f**k around with quote and counter quote. Best price first time please.

And from what I've found by shopping around, $259 for an 18" F1 seems a very good price. Someone please prove me wrong :) Then hook us up!

Guest Simon*

I would be stoked if you can do better than $259? I thought that was a good price?

What size tyres are you running Greg?

What size tyres are you running Greg?

225 40 18

Same front and rear?

Yep