Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

My new E36

I hate to jump into a slab thread but I've got to pick up on this tyres thing

This isn't a dig at you Johno because I believe you really do look after us here - at least as much as you can anyway.

Why is it that tyre merchants go "Best price is $XXX" then you tell them someone can do better and they go "Oh, then my best price is now $-XXX" and so on. I know they want your business but I'm not in the habit of wanting to f**k around with quote and counter quote. Best price first time please.

And from what I've found by shopping around, $259 for an 18" F1 seems a very good price. Someone please prove me wrong :) Then hook us up!

If you came to me first (via PM) I would be able to quote you straight off the bat :P .

I agree with you about best price FIRST time - so here ya go:

Special price for Bimmersport members (Eagle F1 225/40/18 $209+ GST = $235ish)

Edited by zenetti

If you came to me first (via PM) I would be able to quote you straight off the bat :P .

I agree with you about best price FIRST time - so here ya go:

Special price for Bimmersport members (Eagle F1 225/40/18 $209+ GST = $235ish)

Yep thats me, how long will this deal last as short of cash at this time? Anyway i'll PM you on the subject a little later but for now we better stop talking tyres as i think we might be stealing e30's thunder! (get over it)

Poofff!

anyway, update on my e36

had it lowerd 100ml all around, but aprently my fronts went 110 not sure.

But yeah heres this pics, im kinda keen to get it certed will this be posible? and when you pay for the cert and you fail, do you have to fork out another 300 or wateva it is?

Regards

post-2158-1202762596_thumb.jpg

post-2158-1202762635_thumb.jpg

post-2158-1202762658_thumb.jpg

post-2158-1202762686_thumb.jpg

Poofff!

anyway, update on my e36

But yeah heres this pics, im kinda keen to get it certed will this be posible? and when you pay for the cert and you fail, do you have to fork out another 300 or wateva it is?

Regards

wait until you put the wheels on as the car gets certed with the size wheel that is on the car, so if you went to get a cert now it would only be with 15" wheels

Oh the good ol' days of rolling around on caps lol. Looks almost like Ninos car.

Lower the back some more bro.

k, but with the certing is it one payment and if you fail you can just go back or do you have to pay more, anyone on here be able to help me check threw if it it certable? PLEASE? ahh nah i want to cert it aye.

ahhh nahhh can not be fukt lowering it anymore aye,

Mate failed a cert on his RX323 wagon and doesnt have to pay another fee.

They check everything,not just your suspension comps so it's pretty much a WOF check.

And you have to supply an area with a hoist ie workshop for the guy to come check it in.

oh sweet, k cool just an expenzive WOF with a speacial silver plate haha, oh yeah esay as. whats some of the things i have to work on to get it going sweet for a cert?

0800 4 CERTZ neil will be able to answer your questions. ask him if they can provide a check list.

Poofff!

anyway, update on my e36

Regards

Thats nice as bro...totally dope...Ninos still lower I think...by a few mm...

Then you just go lower again with more springs lol