Sign in to follow this  
togate

D1Spec E36

Come past and show me man. Should be around most of the week finishing my E30. 180 should be going soon if you want to hear it running.

sweet as man, ill give you a txt on friday. has everything arrived to get the 180 running?

i got a manifold for the single turbo, need to source a decent clutch now.

Edited by togate

Nah I am still waiting on the D-Jet MAP sensors. Meant to be here yesterday!. Starting to get pissed ah.

are you getting them from the states? im going to look at an m325i e30 tonight for a daily. this is my inspiration to get another one lol....

Posted Image

Edited by togate

I want those ^^ kt1 wheels soooooooooooooo hot

great looking wheel what offset are they? Are they 5x120 or 5x114.3 with your spacers on?

how much does it all cost to get it with that wide body look, im looking to do it to an audi a6 or a4 i thought it looked sooo dope when i saw your car.

mines not wide body, i have just rolled and pulled the rear out about 20mm and used a heat gun so the paint didn't crack. complete wide body can cost anywhere between 4 - 10k for a decent job not including kit. depends who you get to do the job. i have seen an a6 with just flares done properly i.e metal/fibre and its looked mint with 19x13 wheels. depends how serious you want to go.

who did u get to "pull" your guards? ive had mine rolled, like the inner lip folded in, is there much clearance at the back? any rubbing at all?

yeah nah i ment like wide like your, im 18 and just have this idea thats what i want to do, just like how you have done yours and just on sum 19s with big dish, how much did it coast all up for you? cheers

328imobbin Posted Today, 07:08 PM

who did u get to "pull" your guards? ive had mine rolled, like the inner lip folded in, is there much clearance at the back? any rubbing at all?

i did it myself man, no rubbing i have stretched a 215/40 on if i went up a size it would rub a bit, quite a low discretion between the the guard and the wheel.

e30 - if you want to run it with wide rims you will need coilovers as springs wont give you a stiff platform, i have changed the rear shocks to damper adjustable, and their set to medium with no rub. with wheels its all about getting the perfect offset + width. best bet would search around on some euro audi forums as a lot of the european guys go for a wide/low offset style. cost has been reasonable so far as i have got parts cheap. i would say under 3k on coilovers/wheels/spacers/tires so far. still heaps to do with suspension, just need to source the right parts.

Edited by togate

im looking to get some coilovers, just a matter of finding the right ones at the right price, im still dark about how cheap you got yours <_< what did you use to pull the guards?

do panel beaters or body shops do that kind of work? just after some sort of guarantee that my paint wont crack.

im looking to get some coilovers, just a matter of finding the right ones at the right price, im still dark about how cheap you got yours <_< what did you use to pull the guards?

do panel beaters or body shops do that kind of work? just after some sort of guarantee that my paint wont crack.

:P first in first serve.... Gt refinishers do awesome bodywork, and there are a few little custom shops out east. i used a guard roller with a steel roller.

GT REFINISHERS LINK

Edited by togate

yeah i will be, after i get the motor running, installed, suspension, brakes, cage etc all done.

the cost of building an audi may vary a lot to a bmw, i am running Vogtland Coilovers.

Edited by togate

yeah i will be, after i get the motor running and complete with suspension, cage etc all done.

the cost of building an audi may vary a lot to a bmw, i am running Vogtland Coilovers.

especially with how cheap he got the coilovers <_<

does anyone know if this sway bar is after market? if so what brand?

Posted Image

Edited by togate