Sign in to follow this  
Foohey

will this fit?

God knows

You could be the forum "dummy" and let us know....buy & try... or just dont bother.. an oil & filter change would probably be more benificial.

Cheers

Glenn

God knows

You could be the forum "dummy" and let us know....buy & try... or just dont bother.. an oil & filter change would probably be more benificial.

Cheers

Glenn

i already am the forum ''dummy'' i kno nothing lol...

In the interests of good taste... I'll say they won't fit. ;)

Do you have the t-bar auto knob at the moment? Is so, there's a DIY on the net that shows you how to upgrade to the facelift auto knob which looks sleeker and sportier.

As for the handbrake handle, at least go for an AC Schnitzer or Hartge model in keeping with BMW style.

Just my 2c.

In the interests of good taste... I'll say they won't fit. ;)

Do you have the t-bar auto knob at the moment? Is so, there's a DIY on the net that shows you how to upgrade to the facelift auto knob which looks sleeker and sportier.

As for the handbrake handle, at least go for an AC Schnitzer or Hartge model in keeping with BMW style.

Just my 2c.

yeh i got the t-bar type, im not too fond of it, i dont mind it but i was just wondering, because the dude said he has different types in his last auction, but they all fit the same.

do you happen to know where the DIY is to upgrade to the other type?

Cheers :)

No.

I wouldn't put those on the car, they don't look classy enough. The stock T-knob isn't the prettiest thing in the world but that's worse. You'll look like a try hard, especially since the car is already an auto.

Edited by Yuen