Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cowlum

Wreckers Yards.. where?

Guest Cowlum

In the auckland region do you guys know where any good wreckers yards are for older bimmers.. Ive only really had any luck at pickapart... mind you havnt looked very hard.

Guest Andrew

Manukau Eurospares is the biggest

Also there are 2 good wreckers down in hamilton .. SD European and Mosens

SD european are way overpriced. they tried to charge me $1000 for some E34 15" basketweaves with no tyres.... the stealer gave me some for $500 with new tyres.. Thankyou $tealer.

You gotta watch out for that. When my car was attacked the little shits responsible broke the little white clips that hold the headlights in place. Anyway, wrecker (forget who) want $10 each but dealer sold them to me for $2 each!

Thank You $tealer!

what happened to your car? i use the dealer quite often for all little plastic clips and trim bits....a lot easier plus you know they are brand new.....and often stuff isnt as expensive as you might guess....but then often it is!

i had the window "regulator" break in the drivers window - little square piece of plastic, the only wrecker i could find with one wanted $20 for it - the $tealer charged me $8. Thank-you $tealer!

European Car parts, in Papakura has quite a few E30's they're wreaking

SD european are way overpriced. they tried to charge me $1000 for some E34 15" basketweaves with no tyres.... the stealer gave me some for $500 with new tyres.. Thankyou $tealer.

Really, they have often given me parts for nothing. Otherwise parts from them have been really cheap.

Cheers

what happened to your car? i use the dealer quite often for all little plastic clips and trim bits....a lot easier plus you know they are brand new.....and often stuff isnt as expensive as you might guess....but then often it is!

European auto spears usually give you clips for free. B)