Sign in to follow this  
JiB

Parting E30 323 Coupe.

Parting a pre-facelift E30 323 coupe (manual).

If you need something just let me or CamB know.

Has:

-front lip with brake ducting that runs through the guards and protrudes into brakes.

Offers, :) don't be shy!

Edited by JiB

How rugged are the cloth seats?

Pics?

Pics?

Rugged. It's hard to tell because there is a bit of cloth covering the rugged part.

It's at my house, so I'll take a look and let you know. Back seats are ok.

Rugged. It's hard to tell because there is a bit of cloth covering the rugged part.

It's at my house, so I'll take a look and let you know. Back seats are ok.

Pics would be cool. Need some somewhat urgently if they aren't broken (ripped OK)... What colour rear seats? Mechanically sound?

Pics would be cool. Need some somewhat urgently if they aren't broken (ripped OK)... What colour rear seats? Mechanically sound?

The seats seem mechanically sound, although I think the driver's height adjustment doesn't work. The colour is a lightish grey - I'll take some pics.

Pics?

I have a full set of front and rear black leather seats... no rips, would need a bit of colour & some leather oil. Excellent door cards too, all out of a facelift coupe.

any chance of you having the manual gear shifter, leather boot and the gear knob?

thanks blair

I have a full set of front and rear black leather seats... no rips, would need a bit of colour & some leather oil. Excellent door cards too, all out of a facelift coupe.

Price?

All the manual conversion stuff is gone, sorry.

JP - sorry I didn't come back to you on the seats, but Jonathan might need them (or more specifically, the rails etc). They are nasty anyway.

Will have a full tan leather set of seats, parcel tray etc soon? Will include carpet and stuff as well?

$100 ono? Needs a serious clean though. (And I need to pull finger and get my race seats in)

CamB is right the cloth seats are rather embarrassing sorry... :( Can have em for free if you wanted I guess?

Edited by JiB

All the manual conversion stuff is gone, sorry.

JP - sorry I didn't come back to you on the seats, but Jonathan might need them (or more specifically, the rails etc). They are nasty anyway.

damit, anyone know wher i can pick up a manual gear shifter,leather boot and gear knob?

Is $50.00 for the rear disc set up too cheeky?

Is $50.00 for the rear disc set up too cheeky?

:D Far too cheeky! Would like at least $150 for the lot as there is good pads and discs on it.

damit, anyone know wher i can pick up a manual gear shifter,leather boot and gear knob?

Got my Boot Cover thing from BMW parts

It was the only way to get it.

Shifters are everywhere.

BMW parts seriously have everything and reasonably well priced too.

Got my Boot Cover thing from BMW parts

It was the only way to get it.

Shifters are everywhere.

BMW parts seriously have everything and reasonably well priced too.

how do i contact bmw parts and where is it?

:D Far too cheeky! Would like at least $150 for the lot as there is good pads and discs on it.

Ok that sounds fair - but I better clear it with her indoors first. It's spare parts for the rally car and I've been spending up large lately. It might be the straw....

Ok that sounds fair - but I better clear it with her indoors first. It's spare parts for the rally car and I've been spending up large lately. It might be the straw....

No worries mate. Best to take your time as we don't really have the time to take it out of the car at the moment.

Will consider offers for whole car. Still has M20B23 in it. Disk brake rear end. No flywheel or g/box.