Sign in to follow this  
eef48

which looks better?

Lifted the car up 15mm Heres a couple of before and after shots.

Which do you think looks better and why?and which do you think handles better.Right pic is on B&G 45mm drop coils,Left pic is on german Vogtland 40mm drop.Its hard to tell the difference but the rear of the car is more tucked under in the right pic.

post-2461-1202717815_thumb.jpg

post-2461-1202717904_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Beam

I'd also say the Volckners (1st pic) IMO, don't like any tuck on e46's.

First for me too - more subtle!

Prefer the look of the first, looks better and would expect it to handle better too. Second one isn't bad (Vogtland?) but I just prefer the first.

I'm gonna say the first as i will get delt to by the others if i say the second haha, but yeah i like the first one anyways.

Cool! I think it looks better as well so thats money well spent.Only had it back a couple of days but it does seem to handle better on the crap roads here in Tga.I think it helps take away that" Pimp my ride" look and the curcumference of the 19" wheels seems to follow the gaurd line so it looks a little more aggressive rather than laid back.I was thinking of putting some crome M3 grills in the gaurds "without the m3 badging".Good or bad idea?

I was thinking of putting some crome M3 grills in the gaurds "without the m3 badging".Good or bad idea?

IMO - Not just bad, BAD. They'll stick out like a sore thumb and make you look like a wannabe. The wheels are pretty much as much chrome as your car can have without starting to look tacky.

Agreed entirely with Yuen - you'll be heading back to that "riced" look. Great as it is & Im not a great fan of chromes normally.

Ok Ill take that as a big NO!then

What about some side skirts or one of those little M style lip spoilers?I want to change the rear lights to the clear 2001 models Ive seen on trade me which seem a bit pricey.Who is a good wrecker to contact or would they charge about the same?

Ok Ill take that as a big NO!then

What about some side skirts or one of those little M style lip spoilers?I want to change the rear lights to the clear 2001 models Ive seen on trade me which seem a bit pricey.Who is a good wrecker to contact or would they charge about the same?

Lip spoilers look really good IMO. But definitely update to clear lights.